PDA

View Full Version : 3 Round Mock Scenario's

jdbillsfan
02-28-2007, 04:56 PM
Here are some different 3 round mock scenario's that I wouldn't mind. Even interchanging some of the players.

Okoye, A. Gonzalez, M. Ramirez

Blalock, Michael Bush, Z. Miller

P. Willis, B. Grubbs, K. Irons

D. Hughes, J. Beekman, J. Hill

raphael120
02-28-2007, 05:05 PM
I'd be ok with either of those, minus drafting Hughes..he is ranked in the middle of the pack on most boards, CB-wise.

Extremefajita
02-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Ditto. Hughes is not a Round 1 pick at this point. I'm hoping for Okoye or Willis in 1. They are both guys who you want to root for. I would be happy with any of the Round 2 or 3 picks you listed. I'm hoping they hold off on tight end and give Everett and Royal a chance to battle for playing time. In Marv we trust!

TigerJ
02-28-2007, 05:56 PM
R1 Okoye R2 David Harris R3 Dwayne Wright, Paul Williams or Samson Satele

R1 Patrick Willis R2 Brandon Mebane R3 (see first scenario)

R1 Leon Hall R2 Brandon Mebane R3 Zak DeOssie

R1 Leon Hall R2 David Harris R3 Kareem Brown

DraftBoy
02-28-2007, 06:12 PM
R1 Levi Brown R2 Brandon Siler R3 Jacoby Jones

X-Era
02-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Here are some different 3 round mock scenario's that I wouldn't mind. Even interchanging some of the players.

Okoye, A. Gonzalez, M. Ramirez

Blalock, Michael Bush, Z. Miller

D. Hughes, J. Beekman, J. Hill

OK, heres my take.

version 1) Okoye- OK, Gonzoles is too high, Ramirez is a day 2 guy

version 2) Blalock is too high- I tyhink he goes early round 2, Bush is a good move, Miller wont slip this far due to his college production

version 3) Willis- depends on Fletch but maybe, Grubbs- I like him but I see him late 2nd, Irons- may not fall this far.....This is my favorite version

version 4) Hughes- I like him but late 1st early 2nd, Beekman- Id prefer Blalock or even Seers in round 2, Hill- I like the speed but I think we lack a possession type, my sleeper in round 3 is Paul Williams.

Devin
02-28-2007, 07:15 PM
OK, heres my take.

version 2) Blalock is too high- I tyhink he goes early round 2, Bush is a good move, Miller wont slip this far due to his college production

version 3) Willis- depends on Fletch but maybe, Grubbs- I like him but I see him late 2nd, Irons- may not fall this far.....This is my favorite version

version 4) Hughes- I like him but late 1st early 2nd, Beekman- Id prefer Blalock or even Seers in round 2, Hill- I like the speed but I think we lack a possession type, my sleeper in round 3 is Paul Williams.

Gonzales stock has been rising, he had a good combine and a few teams were raving about his intelligence/dedication. WHile he very well may go late in the 2nd it wouldnt be a reach to draft him in the 2nd.

Blalock I agree with.

Miller will be a late first VERY early 2nd least as it stands now. Yes I am willing to admit defeat....that 40 time was pretty bad.

Grubbs wont last til the end of the 2nd.

Brown ,Siler, J. Hill (4.32 40 :eek: )

DraftBoy
02-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Gonzales stock has been rising, he had a good combine and a few teams were raving about his intelligence/dedication. WHile he very well may go late in the 2nd it wouldnt be a reach to draft him in the 2nd.

Blalock I agree with.

Miller will be a late first VERY early 2nd least as it stands now. Yes I am willing to admit defeat....that 40 time was pretty bad.

Grubbs wont last til the end of the 2nd.

Brown ,Siler, J. Hill (4.32 40 :eek: )

Jones or Hill works for me

Devin
02-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Ive followed Hill for a little bit, productive kid in college, great speed/hands and a fantastic route runner. Hes 6-1 or there abouts and around 205 if I rememeber right. Decent size.

He needs some polishing but id love seeing him as our #2. Two speedsters like Evans and Hill with JP's arm? Now that would be a Fairchild offense. Just throw it 50-60 yards every play and one of them will come down with it lol.

jdbillsfan
02-28-2007, 11:24 PM
R1 Levi Brown R2 Brandon Siler R3 Jacoby Jones

I don't know a whole lot about Siler, but according to the scouting report on nfldraftcountdown, it says he lacks burst and is not as good in coverage.

Isn't that what they need at MLB? Just a question.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/ilb/brandonsiler.html

jdbillsfan
02-28-2007, 11:28 PM
OK, heres my take.

I kind of agree that Blalock is too high, but it is such a need I was trying to come up with another scenario if they didn't go with the other guys.

I have also heard a lot of good things about Gonzalez. His 40 was 4.4 and his cone drill I think was the fastest. I also heard he didn't fumble.

eyedog
03-01-2007, 07:58 AM
1st. Okoye/Branch
2nd. Siler/Harris
3rd. Beekman/Ramirez

Three starters.

DraftBoy
03-01-2007, 08:10 AM
I don't know a whole lot about Siler, but according to the scouting report on nfldraftcountdown, it says he lacks burst and is not as good in coverage.

Isn't that what they need at MLB? Just a question.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/ilb/brandonsiler.html

I disagree greatly with that report, he can use some work in coverage but the no burst comment really catches me off guard. He was one of the hardest hitting, surest tackling LBs in college and he excelled at shedding blockers.

ublinkwescore
03-01-2007, 09:42 AM
this one's my favorite.