PDA

View Full Version : Seth Payne

Stewie
02-28-2007, 04:58 PM
Grew up in Rochester. Could he have been a bills fan?

Didn't he play NT in the 3-4? I wonder if he could play the over.

kgun12
02-28-2007, 05:02 PM
I know him and the Payne family very well. He was and they are Bills fans along with the team Seth is playing for. I bet he would love to come back home and finish his career, I'm just not sure how much he has left. He has been injuried a awful lot in his career.

gobuffalo12
04-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Very true kgun12. I am Seth's step-brother and he did grow up as a huge Bills fans. A couple seasons ago Seth brought the whole extended family to the season opener with Houston at Buffalo (Sept '05). Was a blast and many of us were rooting for both teams.

I remember back in '97 going to a game with Jacksonville (he was drafted by them that year and he played in that game) at Buffalo and having fans yelling at my and my sisters for rooting for Seth and Jax. :-)

Haven't talked to him in several month so not sure what lies ahead for him or what any of his goals are for the upcoming season. Time will tell.

Bling
04-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Seth is my cousin, and I talked to him on the phone yesterday. I think he wants to come back to Buffalo, but fears injury again. We'll see.

casdhf
04-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Seth Payne is my DT in my madden franchise ... he has yet to prodcue, but I am hopeful.