PDA

View Full Version : I dont see us bringing back Moulds

X-Era
02-28-2007, 05:17 PM
After the trash talking against the team, QB, and coaches, I dont see us trying to bring him back.

We have a young team that believes in each other. Unless he comes here talking about how great we are, forget him. If hes all about questioning the plays and QB, forget it.

I just dont see it. It would be nice as far as what he could bring in as a possession WR, but he himslef has sealed his fate here.

justasportsfan
02-28-2007, 05:18 PM
neither do I.

Ed
02-28-2007, 05:53 PM
My guess is he ends up with the Pats or Saints.

Bling
02-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Dolphins will take him.

don137
02-28-2007, 07:10 PM
I think the way he carried himself the last couple years in Buffalo he seemed to be a cancer in the locker room...We need leaders not cancers...

Devin
02-28-2007, 07:18 PM
While i dont condone it I dont blame him either. Moulds endured probably one of the worst "runs" the bills have ever had. Apart dealing with new coaches/GM's/schemes every 2-3 years....as well as new QB's he always produced. I dont blame him a bit for getting fed up.

Yes yes yes I know. Professionalism....teamwork...etc and so forth. And yes I know his last season or two was less then productive in the locker room. IM simply saying I dont blame him. Id be pissed to I mean lets face it when your front office becomes more inept then the friggin cardinals......whatever you get the idea.

Id take Moulds in a heartbeat, even at 34 or however old he is there isnt a wr on this roster apart Evans that could out play him.

HHURRICANE
02-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Dolphins will take him.

And Moulds thought he was frustrated playing with JP and David Carr.

Mr. Pink
02-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Why not? We did bring back Peerless Price!

ghz in pittsburgh
02-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Price left the Bills on the way up and Moulds left the Bills on the way down in their respective career.

Mr. Pink
02-28-2007, 08:37 PM
And we brought Price back when he on his way down and still is. Whats the difference? Moulds had a poor attitude because he was sick of having 590352 different QBs throwing him the rock, yes I exagerated, lol. And he was upset that he went from Bledslow who locked completely onto him at all times to Losman who favored Lee Evans.

ghz in pittsburgh
03-01-2007, 05:33 AM
Big difference. Teams like to resign their own because they know the player very well; they know exactly what that player can do in their system.

So Steve Fairchild/Levy were lukewarm to Moulds last year and demanded a pay cut. Now their conviction is probably proved by Texans.

Price on the other hand, left the Bills on a high note. Like so common in NFL, coaches remembered the good things he did in Buffalo and looked into circumstances of his nonsuccess outside of Buffalo. No wonder he was brought back last, which eventually proved to be a disappointment. That's why I doubt Levy would want Moulds back now.

Night Train
03-01-2007, 05:58 AM
Eric shouldn't have pulled himself out of the 2005 Dolphins game in a "disrespect" pout, after Evans caught 3 TD's early from Losman. We were winning when he pulled that crap. He burned a lot of bridges with teammates and coaches that day ( WR coach Tolbert is still here ).

9.8 yards a catch and 1 TD last year ? The Moulds of 1998 will never return, so turn the page.

Jan Reimers
03-01-2007, 06:22 AM
We have to get out of this recycling mode and go with fresh talent. Eric Moulds, like a number of other ex-Bills whom some posters covet, is nowhere near the player he was in his prime. And he will continue to decline.

Talk0fNewYork
03-01-2007, 08:34 AM
They can have him, he's washed up!

HHURRICANE
03-01-2007, 08:36 AM
We have to get out of this recycling mode and go with fresh talent. Eric Moulds, like a number of other ex-Bills whom some posters covet, is nowhere near the player he was in his prime. And he will continue to decline.

So right here!!! Let's move forward.

bigbub2352
03-01-2007, 08:47 AM
Moulds would be a bad idea, he was a locker problem most of his career here, i liked him as a player but spittin on players and being a baby is not what this team needs, he doesnt provide the leadership and patience like say a Mushin Muhamad did for Rex Grossman in CHicago, he would also have a problem bein a number 2 here like he would have if we never traded him

We need fresh talent, not guys that didnt contribute to us making the playofs since 1999, turn the page everybody he is not the answer

gr8slayer
03-01-2007, 08:48 AM
He'll be a Redskin.