Adam Schefter reports that the Bills wont have to wait long to receive a day one pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Adam Schefter reports that the Bills wont have to wait long to receive a day one pick

if we receive a day one pick i see it being a second rounder but if he goes to the Giants maybe a 1st......if so this will really help us in the draft....maybe we will be able to draft a real playmaker or someone like Meachem, Bowe or Jarrett to compliment Evans
    Last edited by BILLSROCK1212; 02-28-2007, 10:59 PM.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Adam Schefter reports that the Bills wont have to wait long to receive a day one pick

I didn't hear it, I hope it's true though. I am watching th ecombine wrapup show on NFLN.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

Re: Adam Schefter reports that the Bills wont have to wait long to receive a day one pick

I literally would be shocked if we got a 1st rounder. If that happens Marv is the man.

As of now im going to guess a 3rd. A 2nd would be a very pleasant surprise.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Was it John Clayton who a couple days ago predicted no better than a 4th for McGahee? I'll vote for Schefter.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Adam Schefter is one of the brightest NFL insiders out there. He's better than anyone on ESPN's staff, so I'm very much inclined to believe AS here.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

I'd be shocked if they got more than a 2nd for him.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Re: Adam Schefter reports that the Bills wont have to wait long to receive a day one

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              I'd be shocked if they got more than a 2nd for him.
              Don't be. A lot of times, teams are dumb enough to trade for potential instead of production. I'd actually be shocked if we got less than a second-rounder for McGahee.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I said over a month ago:

McGahee and our 4th to the NY Giants for a 1st rd pick

(i.e. Giants could move down in rd 1 and trade us the lower 1st rd pick)

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                  I said over a month ago:

when you factor in sending another pick over to the G-men I could see that happening.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

agrees with me

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Just heard it. He did not say soon. He said the Bills are looking for a day one pick and that is all he said. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                        I said over a month ago:

That's a lot to give up!

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                          • Jul 2002

The Bills should get a 1st or 2nd, otherwise no deal and Willis will need to play his arse off for a big deal.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz
                            Just heard it. He did not say soon. He said the Bills are looking for a day one pick and that is all he said. Thanks for the info.
                            Billsrock, a response please.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                              • Mar 2004

i doubt a 1st rounder very very much.... a mid to late 2nd wouldn't surprise me. (the giants 2nd sounds about right)

Comment

Working...
                              X