X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Other FAs to Consider.....

Here are some more FAs that may not be as well known but can be solid contributors for us....

1. DT Jordan Carstens: When Jenkins went down last year he filled in with 36 tak and 4 sacks... pretty good. 26 yrs old.

2. DE Rodney Bailey: at 6'3 305 he played DE for the steelers and when he started had 24 tak and 6 sacks, still young at 27. He could play inside for us in our scheme.

3. Cosey Coleman---this guy was real good when he played for tampa--- hes still 28

4. Sammy Davis CB SF: He was a former 1st round pick, played for the chargers when they were bad then moved to the 49ers who were worse, could be useful in our cover 2.

5. Ron Dayne: Still only 28 and not too much mileage on him: could be good depth.

6. Na'il Diggs: good size at 6'4 240, and still only 28, we could use him at MLB.
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Other FAs to Consider.....

Originally posted by Mahdi
    Here are some more FAs that may not be as well known but can be solid contributors for us....

1. DT Jordan Carstens: When Jenkins went down last year he filled in with 36 tak and 4 sacks... pretty good. 26 yrs old.

2. DE Rodney Bailey: at 6'3 305 he played DE for the steelers and when he started had 24 tak and 6 sacks, still young at 27. He could play inside for us in our scheme.

3. Cosey Coleman---this guy was real good when he played for tampa--- hes still 28

4. Sammy Davis CB SF: He was a former 1st round pick, played for the chargers when they were bad then moved to the 49ers who were worse, could be useful in our cover 2.

5. Ron Dayne: Still only 28 and not too much mileage on him: could be good depth.

6. Na'il Diggs: good size at 6'4 240, and still only 28, we could use him at MLB.
    i like Diggs....Coleman...Carstens i say we add Carstens or Coleman but i prefer Coleman

Comment

• jamesiscool
      suck it fool.
      • Feb 2007

Re: Other FAs to Consider.....

isn't everyone sayin that dayne is guna resign with houston? and the fact that he couldn't put up good numbers in denver kinda scares me. lack of work ethic..... yea im not seein dayne in a bills uni. but if he does end up here and plays good i take back EVERYTHING i said.

James
      Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

Working...
      X