X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

From second-worst to first: Zubrus excited to join Cup-contending Sabres

-Dainius Zubrus politely declined when new Sabres teammate Derek Roy offered to give up his No. 9 jersey. "He said, 'If you want to take it, take it," Zubrus said Wednesday, a day after Buffalo acquired him in a deal with Washington. "I said, 'Are you kidding me? ... No way."'
    With that, Zubrus - who wore No. 9 with the Capitals - made it clear he didn't come to Buffalo to make big demands or mess up the chemistry of the Eastern Conference-leading Sabres.

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

He is a team guy already...I like it.
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

Re: From second-worst to first: Zubrus excited to join Cup-contending Sabres

wonder if him and Afinogenov met up yet.. lol...
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

Why do you keep saying that?

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
        -Dainius Zubrus politely declined when new Sabres teammate Derek Roy offered to give up his No. 9 jersey. "He said, 'If you want to take it, take it," Zubrus said Wednesday, a day after Buffalo acquired him in a deal with Washington. "I said, 'Are you kidding me? ... No way."'
        With that, Zubrus - who wore No. 9 with the Capitals - made it clear he didn't come to Buffalo to make big demands or mess up the chemistry of the Eastern Conference-leading Sabres.

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

He is a team guy already...I like it.
        links don't work...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
        X