• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsMan80
    Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
    • Jul 2002

BREAKING NEWS: It's over in Cincy!!!!

The Bengals have announced the signing of John Thornton in addition to Hardy which leans that Spikes will be OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

It's all over clap, clap, clap it's all over clap, clap, clap! Yeah baby! Now let's get ready for the draft and draft either a LB,DT,S. Go Bills!

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Cincy would have one hell of a defense though if they keep Spikes? How much salery cap money do they have? Maybe they signed Hardy and Thornton to make Spikes realize they are committed to winning???
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• LVGrown
        Vegas Growed
        • Jul 2002

demon that scary little thought is staying in the back of my mind as well. i cant help but be totally excited, but at the same time im waiting for some bad news ... this is the Bills we are talking about here, ya know ... this much happy news is foreign to us!

Erin

Comment

• jchild178
          • Mar 2003

oh god dont say that!! he doesnt care anyway besides their offense hasnt changed any. there only good player on O is dillon and correct me if im wrong but doesnt O score the points usually?

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by jchild178
            oh god dont say that!! he doesnt care anyway besides their offense hasnt changed any. there only good player on O is dillon and correct me if im wrong but doesnt O score the points usually?

Very True Unless your the Buccs..

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jchild178
              lol well i am not going to start saying why Spikes should go back becasue i want him here! lol, but they have Dillion, Warrick (whos been a bust though) and the first overall pick in the draft..... i am so happy about Adams and Spikes and about having money left over to get a saftey like Rodney Harrison or WR Ismeal but all of this just seems too good to be true lol.

WTF i am talking about... Spikes is coming to Buffalo!! lol
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• jchild178
                • Mar 2003

great point demon!! i 4got about Harrison...can you imagine coming here?! he would probably want to much though but i've learned not to underestimate TD and his majical capabilities!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  Sab and TD are insignificant
                  • Sep 2002

Think Tom Donahoe could pry Cincy's 1st rounder from them?

Cincy's been rumored to not want the first overall pick - what if we offered them Atlanta's #1 (23rd overall), and some nobodies like Polk, or someone?

Tom Donahoe is the Devil.

I sold my soul just now.
                  www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                  X