PDA

View Full Version : hat is Spikes AND McGahee worth in a trade?

X-Era
03-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Any thoughts?

It would be sweet to someone like say Roy Williams for both. I could argue they need both a RB and LB.

A 1st rounder? a late 1st rounder?

Jaybird
03-01-2007, 07:11 PM
have u ever seen a trade like that in the nfl cause i havent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahdi
03-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Any thoughts?

It would be sweet to someone like say Roy Williams for both. I could argue they need both a RB and LB.

A 1st rounder? a late 1st rounder?
Roy williams the wr? why would detroit get rid of Roy? Hes annoying but darn good...

and if you mean Roy Williams the safety, we would convert him to OLB.

X-Era
03-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Roy williams the wr? why would detroit get rid of Roy? Hes annoying but darn good...

and if you mean Roy Williams the safety, we would convert him to OLB.

The WR. Hes the best young WR in the league, IMO. Hes about one year from being talked about with guys like Holt, Harrison, Moss.

Mahdi
03-01-2007, 07:47 PM
The WR. Hes the best young WR in the league, IMO. Hes about one year from being talked about with guys like Holt, Harrison, Moss.
Exactly why Detroit wont trade him.... theyve already missed on M.Williams and Rogers, they finally get it right with Roy so i doubt hes going anywhere.

Devin
03-01-2007, 07:48 PM
lol Seriously.

RedEyE
03-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Oh boy...

X-Era
03-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Exactly why Detroit wont trade him.... theyve already missed on M.Williams and Rogers, they finally get it right with Roy so i doubt hes going anywhere.

But to a team needing both a RB and a LB, they could fool themsleves into thinking their getting a 2 for one.

I keep thinking about the Browns, but what the hell do they have that we would want?

Houston?

HHURRICANE
03-01-2007, 08:20 PM
But to a team needing both a RB and a LB, they could fool themsleves into thinking their getting a 2 for one.

I keep thinking about the Browns, but what the hell do they have that we would want?

Houston?

I like sombraro hats but why would the Bills trade them for hats?