• The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Drew Rosenhaus on the Mcgahee/Bills Oline

http://bills.aolsportsblog.com/

Drew Rosenhaus: T.O. Is Fine, McGahee Wants Out of Buffalo

Posted Mar 1st 2007 6:30PM by Michael David Smith
    Filed under: Bills, Cowboys

McGahee, however, wants to move on, and the Bills are shopping him. Rosenhaus said the Bills weren't receptive to his contract requests, and he also threw the Bills' offensive line under the bus, calling it "much maligned" and adding, "I just don't think Willis has had the proper supporting cast around him."

You can't really take anything Rosenhaus says at face value -- he'd say anything if he thought it gave his clients leverage in negotiations -- but it sounds like Owens is staying put and McGahee is moving on.
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Re: Drew Rosenhaus on the Mcgahee/Bills Oline

The sad part about this is that Rosenhaus is spot on regarding his comments about the Bills O-Line.

However The Answer has no sympathy for Mcgahee - he's overrated and an average back at best. Even behind a good Oline he's not going to put up Larry Johnson type of numbers - The sooner this whining baby is out of town the better.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Answer
      http://bills.aolsportsblog.com/

Drew Rosenhaus: T.O. Is Fine, McGahee Wants Out of Buffalo

Posted Mar 1st 2007 6:30PM by Michael David Smith
      Filed under: Bills, Cowboys

McGahee, however, wants to move on, and the Bills are shopping him. Rosenhaus said the Bills weren't receptive to his contract requests, and he also threw the Bills' offensive line under the bus, calling it "much maligned" and adding, "I just don't think Willis has had the proper supporting cast around him."

You can't really take anything Rosenhaus says at face value -- he'd say anything if he thought it gave his clients leverage in negotiations -- but it sounds like Owens is staying put and McGahee is moving on.
      Whether we like it or not..... these comments are beneficial to the Bills, it raises McGahee's trade value if all the blame for his poor season goes to his supporting cast and not him. I hope RosenA** keeps running his mouth about how great Willis is till it gets us a 2nd round pick.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

The sad thing is, Willis can't read a playbook, and wouldn't know a running lane if it bit him in the ass.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

He's right about the OL>. Though he is indeed an *******.
          Lets hope we change that OL this off-season, cause its weak as hell right now overall.

Willis is done, dont know where we'll trade him or what we get for him, but he's a done deal in buffalo

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• jpdex12
            • Jan 2005

Yeehaaa Chester's dead! You said it Goose.
            Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Luisito23
              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
              I hope RosenA** keeps running his mouth about how great Willis is till it gets us a 2nd round pick.

Me too.......

GO BILLS!!!!!
              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                The sad thing is, Willis can't read a playbook, and wouldn't know a running lane if it bit him in the ass.
                The way i see things is this..... Wills is a very good RB not good very good. He can be amazing if he had the heart but he doesnt. I dont want him here cause of his character. If Buffalo had a better OL, lets be honest, Willis would have had 1500 yards easy. how many times does he get the ball and see a wall in front of him. We all watch the games and see that. Still I want him gone, so the good character movement can continue.

Comment

• gil
                  • Mar 2005

The way i see things is this..... Wills is a very good RB not good very good. He can be amazing if he had the heart but he doesnt. I dont want him here cause of his character. If Buffalo had a better OL, lets be honest, Willis would have had 1500 yards easy. how many times does he get the ball and see a wall in front of him. We all watch the games and see that. Still I want him gone, so the good character movement can continue.
                  you know, our o-line was not very good, but I'll tell you what - *great* running backs (like willis and rosenhaus seem to think he is) find a way when they get 25-30 carries to get yardage - I don't know what you all saw, but I saw a guy running in place and looking like he didn't have a clue most of the season.

Just like any competent back, when he got a hole right in front of him, he hit it.

Comment

• G. Host
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2002

He reminds me of Ricky Williams - cares about the dollars but not the game.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

I disagree 10000%. Willis WAS a very good RB, before he tore his knee in college. Hell, he was a potentially great one then. Ever since, he has lost his "take it to the house" speed. He's no longer a threat to score on every play, and teams don't really fear him. He misses holes all the time, spends far too much time dancing and running east-west instead of picking up a quick 3-4 straight ahead yards. This would be fine if he broke a 50 yarder now and then, but he doesn't. I don't think he's had a run of over 50 yards in his NFL career. If he has, I don't remember it. If Buffalo had a probowl O-line, Willis would have 1500 yards, but so would 20 other backs in the NFL.

Comment

• The Answer
                        The Plagiarist
                        • Mar 2007

Apparently Rosenhaus was shooting his mouth off on ESPN earlier as well - expect an exclusive interview with Rosenhaus while McGahee is doing situps in his driveway.

Next Question.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Injured slacker with no work ethic & no clue about a working hard mentality.

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by jpdex12
                            Yeehaaa Chester's dead! You said it Goose.
                            Jester. Its Jester.

Christ, way to butcher a classic.

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Devin
                              Jester. Its Jester.

Christ, way to butcher a classic.

Thanks Hollywood!

Comment