gr8slayer
03-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Don't know if it's been posted.

gr8slayer
03-01-2007, 11:54 PM
If it has I will gladly delete thread.

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 12:00 AM
This is music to my ears. He is a fan favorite and one of my favorites.

BILLSROCK1212
03-02-2007, 12:11 AM
This is music to my ears. He is a fan favorite and one of my favorites.yea i agree....just a side noe it might be better if u edit yur posts rather than posting back to back to back posts.....i am not complaining cas you are a very valuable member to this board it is just a suggestion

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 12:12 AM
yea i agree....just a side noe it might be better if u edit yur posts rather than posting back to back to back posts.....i am not complaining cas you are a very valuable member to this board it is just a suggestionThank you for the compliment. It was just my way of bumping the thread. Thought it was big enough news to be BUMPED!

BILLSROCK1212
03-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Thank you for the compliment. It was just my way of bumping the thread. Thought it was big enough news to be BUMPED!np....well then i guess you are pretty smart that way i ususally wud just say bump

BillsFever21
03-02-2007, 01:30 AM
This just gives another reason to ask the question why in the hell would we give Kelsay 6 million a year.

For years everyone has talked about how we needed an upgrade at DE. Even after the season ended a lot of people talked about how we should get a DE early in the draft.

Now after we sign Kelsay to an outrageous contract for his 12 career sacks now some of the same people say we're "set" at DE now.

We needed an upgrade before the signing but after that the excuse makers automatically feel we're set at DE now just because it's a player the Bills signed.

Hargrove and Kelsay are just about equal and Hargrove is younger. He would've been a solid replacement for Kelsay. It's not hard to find somebody to fill his shoes.

We now have a stockpile of average DE's along with paying 10 million a year for two average players just to rotate with each other.

We're still weak opposite Schobel but we're dishing out a ton of money and still could use an upgrade.

The Spaz
03-02-2007, 01:33 AM
I think he will be a steady player like Hansen was opposite of Bruce Smith back in the day.

Carlton Bailey
03-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Hargrove > Whittle. I like this move.