X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Bodies!

I love it. Just keep adding players. just keep adding bodies.

big ticket guys hardly ever pay off. Just keep adding mid level guys. I think it's a great plan.
    Resign our own guys!
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bodies!

It's a great plan as long as you draft well.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Which we will!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
        Which we will!
        All in all a pretty good draft last year.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
          I love it. Just keep adding players. just keep adding bodies.

big ticket guys hardly ever pay off. Just keep adding mid level guys. I think it's a great plan.
          the colts won the Sb with one less superstar and replaced him with a rookie, Addai.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

Yeah, because so many big time free agents are gone already. How many total FA's were signed so far and this crap is starting already?

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Hey, Madness, this is the first time I noticed the quote in your sig. Was that reported earlier here at the zone? Of all the negatives concerning McGahee we've seen, that's by far the worst. You can't have starters who don't know what they're supposed to do, and don't care enough to try and learn. Trade the bum. No wonder he played like a journeyman even though he has all this physical talent.

My apologies for the off topic rant. There are very few quality free agents out there and Buffalo is not going to be a player for big name guys. They will try and find guys who aren't terrible and come with a decent price tag.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                Hey, Madness, this is the first time I noticed the quote in your sig. Was that reported earlier here at the zone? Of all the negatives concerning McGahee we've seen, that's by far the worst. You can't have starters who don't know what they're supposed to do, and don't care enough to try and learn. Trade the bum. No wonder he played like a journeyman even though he has all this physical talent.

My apologies for the off topic rant. There are very few quality free agents out there and Buffalo is not going to be a player for big name guys. They will try and find guys who aren't terrible and come with a decent price tag.
                Yes, I actually pulled that off an article on the front page and it was mentioned in a thread or two. I really didn't want to give on him just yet until I read that crap. Like you said, trade the bum.

Comment

Working...
                X