Schefter: Pats will sign Adalius Thomes in next day or two...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Schefter: Pats will sign Adalius Thomes in next day or two...

Adam Schefter of NFL Network was on the radio here locally (WEEI) and said the Pats will be signing Thomas in the next 24-48 hours. He said the deal will be for $8M per season.

He was pretty certain. He said that is his information, unless something happens to blow up the deal.

It makes sense when one thinks the Pats have a ton of money to spend and Thomas is the perfect player for them because of his versatility and ability. He can cover the TE (which they need) and play a ton of positions. It would really make a difference given they have been going patchwork at LB the last couple years.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd be pretty pumped if this happens.

BTW, the Pats also have Kyle Brady in for a visit today. That probably means Dan Graham is as good as gone, since he would be signed as a blocking TE.
  • Talk0fNewYork
    ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
    • Jan 2007

Re: Schefter: Pats will sign Adalius Thomes in next day or two...

****!

Comment

• Italian Stallion
      Knows More Than You
      • Feb 2004

really

hate

the

pats
      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
        really

hate

the

pats
        ya. a team with good management that targets players that can help them win... not what's at the bottom of the bargain bin at wal-mart.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

nice move
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

wow.........

SO much for that ummm.. New England doesnt use key FA's theory huh.

I hope this aint true.. This dude is a monster. That's going to make the Patriot's front seven SICK man.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by NE39
              Adam Schefter of NFL Network was on the radio here locally (WEEI) and said the Pats will be signing Thomas in the next 24-48 hours. He said the deal will be for $8M per season.

He was pretty certain. He said that is his information, unless something happens to blow up the deal.

It makes sense when one thinks the Pats have a ton of money to spend and Thomas is the perfect player for them because of his versatility and ability. He can cover the TE (which they need) and play a ton of positions. It would really make a difference given they have been going patchwork at LB the last couple years.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd be pretty pumped if this happens.

BTW, the Pats also have Kyle Brady in for a visit today. That probably means Dan Graham is as good as gone, since he would be signed as a blocking TE.
              I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU MOTHER ****ERS.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Guess NE is serious about remaining a legit Super Bowl contender..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

wow.. that sure does feel like a kick in the balls.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    Guess NE is serious about remaining a legit Super Bowl contender..
                    Well, if I was NE I'd be laughing right now. They just signed one of the best available defensive players... meanwhile, the Bills shop from the scrap heap, Miami continues to show they have no clue what's going on, and the Jets... well... they're the Jets.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      Sab and TD are insignificant
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                      Well, if I was NE I'd be laughing right now. They just signed one of the best available defensive players... meanwhile, the Bills shop from the scrap heap, Miami continues to show they have no clue what's going on, and the Jets... well... they're the Jets.
                      The jets are like that little handicapped person who wins the lotto every now and then... then gets hit by the short bus that's supposed to pick him/her up.
                      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• IAG
                        • Jan 2005

I would not doubt the Pats could get him. However, if one watches Schefter closely over the last few weeks, he said first that Green Bay would get him and then at the combine the 49ers would get him because of his relationship with Mike Nolan.

Also, if one watches his reports I think he says that 49ers are going to sign every UFA out there.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Dec 2005

$8 million a year? That must be base salary. I wonder what the signing bonus is. My guess is $15 Million+.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                            Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                            • Jul 2002

I'll wait until they actually sign him until I freak out.

God give me style and give me grace
                            God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                              • Jul 2005

I didn't think we'd get him, but.............aynbody but the Pats!!!
                              Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
                              X