X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McBFLO
    • Mar 2003

For all you Lynch lovers...

Profootballtalk.com is saying we'll draft Lynch at #12.
    Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

• Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: For all you Lynch lovers...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Tell me this guy doesn't look like Thurman Thomas.....catching the way he does, and cutting in the open field like he used to.
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• McBFLO
      • Mar 2003

He looks good, but how's his attitude. Don't know much about the person that is Lynch...
      Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by pepperkorn
        He looks good, but how's his attitude. Don't know much about the person that is Lynch...
        I heard some rumors of off-field issues, but don't really know for sure.
        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

His ex-girlfriend filed a restraining order against him and filed charges that were dropped in December. She claimed he came by and got physical with her.

Don't think the Bills won't check him out closely before even dreaming of making him a #1 pick.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

If they deal McGahee before the draft, I'm all for drafting Lynch and resigning A-Train.

D & S Sports

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

That dude is a serious playmaker. McGahee's stiff arm would be a faded memory if Lynch was brought it in.

As for off field issues, he was involved in an mistaken identity shooting back at his old H.S.. After the shooters realized who's car they hit, they called his mom to apologize for the mistake! His former girlfriend also accused him of sexual assault outside her house; but due to serious lack of evidence and inconsistencies in her testimony, the DA declined to press charges.

So nothing too serious but everybody that's around him just seems to love this guy.

Great personality, works hard, loves the game and has great football smarts. This is what Marv meant when he defined that a football player has to have "character".

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

If he plays CB, great.

Comment

Working...
                X