• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

A-Train

We still haven't locked him up yet, and we're talking about trading Willis? WTF??

After we lock up A-Train, I wouldn't mind bringing in Cory Schlesinger for cheap. The guy is a truck and can do short yardage duty.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: A-Train

I dont know why we didnt resign him before FA.. Its not like he's this huge in demand RB.

Im lost when it comes to the decision making around here the past couple of years. God, I miss Polian..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      I dont know why we didnt resign him before FA.. Its not like he's this huge in demand RB.

Im lost when it comes to the decision making around here the past couple of years. God, I miss Polian..
      You mean the GM, who built his teams through the draft, often signed role players and undrafted FA's and is hardly ever known for drafting big money FA's?

That's cute how you bash Marv for the same things.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

WHAT do you have to say about THAT Mr. Moran?

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by madness
          You mean the GM, who built his teams through the draft, often signed role players and undrafted FA's and is hardly ever known for drafting big money FA's?
          and the one who just let his solid backup running back walk into FA?

That said, I'm not too worried about Thomas. I think we'll get him back. They may very well be waiting to see what they can shake loose for McGahee before deciding what to do with Thomas. It's not like he's in huge demand.
          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

To stay on topic though, I am quite perplexed on why A-Train wasn't retained.

Part of me wants to think we might be selecting a RB in the draft but now with the Spikes rumors, could we be going after an OLB in FA or perhaps Willis in the draft? Show your damn hand already, Marv! It's driving me crazy!

Marv is definitely marching to his own beat.

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

where else would you rather be pulling your hair out than right here, right now?

Comment

Working...
              X