PDA

View Full Version : Settle Down Beavis'!

jpdex12
03-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Jesus, some of you guys need to settle down! We sign one guy and all of a sudden the sky is falling and no one at OBD knows their heads form their asses. Why don't you let nature take its course and see what happens after half of the 2007 season is over and we have only won two games...then you can start *****ing.

Personally I think OBD under Levy and Jauron are doing well and we have all of FA and the draft with spring training to evaluate the team. We had a pretty good season last year considering a QB that hadn't been given the chance to play a whole season and get used to his surrounding cast, a mixed O-line, a new offense, a new defense with new players and new faces in the locker room and OBD. I was happy with the 7-9 record and the change of direction we are moving in. I can't wait for another year of FA and the draft to see how we improve this year. It will make a world of difference for us to be moving into a second year under the same coaching staff and adding more guys that actually want to play for their team to win and not for the Benjamins! Things are on the up and up! Just be patient, we have waited a friggin decade we can wait a bit longer. It is going to happen and you know what I mean...playoffs!

Devin
03-02-2007, 12:16 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=121014

Remember the rules!