• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Just got back from OBD, and dont get too excited about Dockery

I just got back.. I did my end! I seriously drove around beeping my horn with a "Billzone wants Dockery" sign.. All the local media is there, I was just joking around with a reporter from Rochester Democrat & Chronicle that I know. I told him fans from BZ made me do it.

And for the record: Dockery has NOT signed with the Bills, despite the 4pm press conference. and I spoke briefly to two people; which don't really mean **** because they dont know **** for sure either; and it was more of a "what you been up too" kind of conversation- not really about sports..

but NEITHER of them think Dockery is going to end up in Buffalo. I dont either.. I hope we're all wrong.. I want this guy to ****ing SIGN>

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Re: Just got back from OBD, and dont get too excited about Dockery

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    I just got back.. I did my end! I seriously drove around beeping my horn with a "Billzone wants Dockery" sign.. All the local media is there, I was just joking around with a reporter from Rochester Democrat & Chronicle that I know. I told him fans from BZ made me do it.

And for the record: Dockery has NOT signed with the Bills, despite the 4pm press conference. and I spoke briefly to two people; which don't really mean **** because they dont know **** for sure either; and it was more of a "what you been up too" kind of conversation- not really about sports..

but NEITHER of them think Dockery is going to end up in Buffalo. I dont either.. I hope we're all wrong.. I want this guy to ****ing SIGN>

dark.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Thanks for the report and trying to bring some attention... good job!

Jon

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Well at least you've done your part.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

did you make sure they all know the site?
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Any of them with inside knowledge, or are they just like most people assuming the Bills wouldn't be making the smart move?

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Dockery would make our offense so much better.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                did you make sure they all know the site?
                Most of them already do, trust me on that..

That's how I find about Billszone a few years ago, media talk.... At the time, I thought the "official" Bills site was the only real place to post and talk football/**** to each other.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Most of them already do, trust me on that..

That's how I find about Billszone a few years ago, media talk.... At the time, I thought the "official" Bills site was the only real place to post and talk football/**** to each other.

may god help you then, thank god you saw the light...if they know about us then they need to post!
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                    Any of them with inside knowledge, or are they just like most people assuming the Bills wouldn't be making the smart move?
                    Sal from Rochester D&C has about as much "inside knowledge" as any beat writer could have-- but to be clear he said he DOES NOT KNOW anything other than Dockery is in the building right now..... The other guy is a public relations administrator for the Bills (who works under that cocksmoker scott berchtold). He knows nothing either (inside wise).

Media is gathered there already in media tent for a 4pm press conference. What little I heard (andI cant confirm **** so dont ask, I dont cover the team full time anymore).. but I was told that he has more visits scheduled both tommorow and sunday..

like i said though, my convo was more of a what you been up too, than football.. but I did mention to Don that the message boards are gettting SLAMMED today about Dockery..

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Peters and Dockery would be scary. I hope we go all out to sign Derrick.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

My educated guess is if they are going to sign him, that they are going to do it RIGHT NOW.

Logic tells me (and this isnt fact ONLY my opinion) is that if he leaves Buffalo without a deal today, someone else will come higher and he won't be a Bill

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

My educated guess is if they are going to sign him, that they are going to do it RIGHT NOW.

Logic tells me (and this isnt fact ONLY my opinion) is that if he leaves Buffalo without a deal today, someone else will come higher and he won't be a Bill
                          I agree. It's now or never.

Comment

• jpdex12
                            • Jan 2005

I'll **** a golden egg if we sign him! No wait, I'll **** a red, blue and white egg with a buffalo on it if we sign him!
                            Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Remember he may leave OBD but they may still catch him before he leaves Buffalo. Last minute Airport deals are not uncommon.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X