PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from OBD, and dont get too excited about Dockery

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 01:50 PM
I just got back.. I did my end! I seriously drove around beeping my horn with a "Billzone wants Dockery" sign.. All the local media is there, I was just joking around with a reporter from Rochester Democrat & Chronicle that I know. I told him fans from BZ made me do it.

And for the record: Dockery has NOT signed with the Bills, despite the 4pm press conference. and I spoke briefly to two people; which don't really mean **** because they dont know **** for sure either; and it was more of a "what you been up too" kind of conversation- not really about sports..

but NEITHER of them think Dockery is going to end up in Buffalo. I dont either.. I hope we're all wrong.. I want this guy to ****ing SIGN>

Patrick76777
03-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I just got back.. I did my end! I seriously drove around beeping my horn with a "Billzone wants Dockery" sign.. All the local media is there, I was just joking around with a reporter from Rochester Democrat & Chronicle that I know. I told him fans from BZ made me do it.

And for the record: Dockery has NOT signed with the Bills, despite the 4pm press conference. and I spoke briefly to two people; which don't really mean **** because they dont know **** for sure either; and it was more of a "what you been up too" kind of conversation- not really about sports..

but NEITHER of them think Dockery is going to end up in Buffalo. I dont either.. I hope we're all wrong.. I want this guy to ****ing SIGN>

dark.

Mudflap1
03-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the report and trying to bring some attention... good job!

Jon

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Well at least you've done your part.

DraftBoy
03-02-2007, 02:01 PM
did you make sure they all know the site?

camelcowboy
03-02-2007, 02:02 PM

Any of them with inside knowledge, or are they just like most people assuming the Bills wouldn't be making the smart move?

jamze132
03-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Dockery would make our offense so much better.

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 02:15 PM
did you make sure they all know the site?
Most of them already do, trust me on that..

That's how I find about Billszone a few years ago, media talk.... At the time, I thought the "official" Bills site was the only real place to post and talk football/**** to each other.

DraftBoy
03-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Most of them already do, trust me on that..

That's how I find about Billszone a few years ago, media talk.... At the time, I thought the "official" Bills site was the only real place to post and talk football/**** to each other.

may god help you then, thank god you saw the light...if they know about us then they need to post!

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Any of them with inside knowledge, or are they just like most people assuming the Bills wouldn't be making the smart move?

Sal from Rochester D&C has about as much "inside knowledge" as any beat writer could have-- but to be clear he said he DOES NOT KNOW anything other than Dockery is in the building right now..... The other guy is a public relations administrator for the Bills (who works under that cocksmoker scott berchtold). He knows nothing either (inside wise).

Media is gathered there already in media tent for a 4pm press conference. What little I heard (andI cant confirm **** so dont ask, I dont cover the team full time anymore).. but I was told that he has more visits scheduled both tommorow and sunday..

like i said though, my convo was more of a what you been up too, than football.. but I did mention to Don that the message boards are gettting SLAMMED today about Dockery..

Carlton Bailey
03-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Peters and Dockery would be scary. I hope we go all out to sign Derrick.

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 02:22 PM
My educated guess is if they are going to sign him, that they are going to do it RIGHT NOW.

Logic tells me (and this isnt fact ONLY my opinion) is that if he leaves Buffalo without a deal today, someone else will come higher and he won't be a Bill

Carlton Bailey
03-02-2007, 02:23 PM
My educated guess is if they are going to sign him, that they are going to do it RIGHT NOW.

Logic tells me (and this isnt fact ONLY my opinion) is that if he leaves Buffalo without a deal today, someone else will come higher and he won't be a Bill

I agree. It's now or never.

jpdex12
03-02-2007, 02:24 PM

I'll **** a golden egg if we sign him! No wait, I'll **** a red, blue and white egg with a buffalo on it if we sign him!

DraftBoy
03-02-2007, 02:24 PM

Remember he may leave OBD but they may still catch him before he leaves Buffalo. Last minute Airport deals are not uncommon.

DraftBoy
03-02-2007, 02:25 PM
I'll **** a golden egg if we sign him! No wait, I'll **** a red, blue and white egg with a buffalo on it if we sign him!
Im going to hold you to that

SquishDaFish
03-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Sirius news report just said Dockery could be close to signing with the Bills.

ZacGriffi~82
03-02-2007, 02:38 PM

Hopefully it isn't one of those "well this report says Dockery is in town holding a PC, let's just say a deal is close."

BILLSROCK1212
03-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Sirius news report just said Dockery could be close to signing with the Bills.if he does sign i look forward to Chris Brown's reaction cas he doesnt like him

DraftBoy
03-02-2007, 02:39 PM

God I hope so!

Mitchy moo
03-02-2007, 02:45 PM

I said that an hour ago and got clocked for it. We should wait and see what he says.

SquishDaFish
03-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Heres to hoping he does sign. But like I said on the news breaks during the show on Sirius he reported saying that the Bills COULD be close to signing him. But nothing further. I have the channel on my laptop listening continuous waiting for some more news. Ill report if anything else is said.

SquishDaFish
03-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Thats why I just clarified what I said. COULD BE not what you did....

DOCKERY IS A BILL!

You do stuff like that skoob with your secret sources your going to get grilled and negged.

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 03:04 PM
I said that an hour ago and got clocked for it. We should wait and see what he says.

You didnt say anything, you misquoted something from bills.com cause you dont know how to read.

SquishDaFish
03-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Guys on Sirius said they hear Spikes linked to Saints and a trip back to Cinci. They said def dont rule out Cinci.

Michael82
03-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Guys on Sirius said they hear Spikes linked to Saints and a trip back to Cinci. They said def dont rule out Cinci.
Hope about stay in Buffalo? We can't afford to trade Spikes. We already lost Fletcher. :sigh:

THATHURMANATOR
03-02-2007, 03:14 PM

I don't quite know what to make of you man...

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 03:14 PM
I can live with trading SPikes for money reasons, IF and ONLY if we sign Dockery.

SquishDaFish
03-02-2007, 03:25 PM
I personally hope we keep Spikes hes one of my fav Bills

Dr. Lecter
03-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Hope about stay in Buffalo? We can't afford to trade Spikes. We already lost Fletcher. :sigh:

Calm Mikey

Marv is in charge.