PDA

View Full Version : I called in to Sirius NFL Radio...

T-Long
03-02-2007, 03:47 PM
I am a daily caller, but I decided to record my question today. Takeo Spikes, Cato June, and Jamal Lewis were all discussed.

LINK (http://www.zshare.net/audio/me-on-afternoon-blitz-wav.html)

Mr. Miyagi
03-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey I didn't know that's you. I've heard you on plenty of times. :miyagi:

Next time drop the Bills Zone name. :D

T-Long
03-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Haha I just might have to do that next time. Yep, that's good ol tlonggggg

Mr. Miyagi
03-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Great questions Terry. I was surprised you asked about Jamal Lewis, thought it was going to be about Dockery instead.

McBFLO
03-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Nice, thanks for sharing!

Michael82
03-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Sweet! Thanks for sharing with us. :up:

BTW, I totally agree with you about losing TKO. It would be a horrible move.

T-Long
03-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Great questions Terry. I was surprised you asked about Jamal Lewis, thought it was going to be about Dockery instead.

That was going to be my third question, but I couldnt get it in. They went on about Cato June for awhile, so I knew I wouldnt be able to get all 3 in.

Canadian'eh!
03-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Hey I didn't know that's you. I've heard you on plenty of times. :miyagi:

Next time drop the Bills Zone name. :D

If he drops teh Zone name before Addiction... His drunken naked ass steaking picture will be the most visible thing on the net.

SquishDaFish
03-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Thanx bro. I was cooking dinner and missed that one call. Now I got to hear it lol.

T-Long
03-02-2007, 04:10 PM
If he drops teh Zone name before Addiction... His drunken naked ass steaking picture will be the most visible thing on the net.

Canadien! You know damn well where my loyalty is at. But hey, I love coming over here as well! :whistling

And don't even think about that pic!!! :spanku:

Canadian'eh!
03-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Canadien! You know damn well where my loyalty is at. But hey, I love coming over here as well! :whistling

And don't even think about that pic!!! :spanku:

interesting choice of smilies....

and good job on the questions T

Italian Stallion
03-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Nice job man....I like Adam Schien overall. When I used to have Sirius and call in to the shows, he seemed to always be the guy that let you say your piece before saying what he had to

Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan I always thought were a bunch of *******s. Never would they let me make more than one comment or ask more than one question.