PDA

View Full Version : I'm assuming now that the PC being an hour past due is a good thing

Italian Stallion
03-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Hopefully Marv and the gang are trying to get this done, so instead of having a meet and greet with Dockery and Walker, they can announce their plans for both of them in the starting lineup.

:dance: :dance:

Tatonka
03-02-2007, 04:08 PM
i knew about dockery.. what is this walker talk? kenyetta walker?

Italian Stallion
03-02-2007, 04:09 PM
i knew about dockery.. what is this walker talk? kenyetta walker?

Langston Walker from the Raiders

Supposedly the best player on their o-line last year...take that for what it's worth however

Tatonka
03-02-2007, 04:11 PM
ah.. sorry.. i just heard kenyetta walker was cut, so i was confused..

if we got walker for the interior line, id be happy. i dont think walker would be an upgrade over pennington honestly.. at RT that is.

Italian Stallion
03-02-2007, 04:13 PM

if we got walker for the interior line, id be happy. i dont think walker would be an upgrade over pennington honestly.. at RT that is.

Couldn't agree more, but the dude is 6'8!!! how effective can he be as a guard being that big?

Don't get me wrong I'm not against the team signing him, but I just hope he pans out and doesn't become another "big" disaster (pun intended)

Mahdi
03-02-2007, 04:14 PM

I agree, Pennington is practically the same player as Walker at RT, however we could go with Walker at RG and Dockery at LG. Thats a pretty powerful interior and covers up Fowlers weakness which is his power at the point of attack.

theanswer74
03-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Couldn't agree more, but the dude is 6'8!!! how effective can he be as a guard being that big?

Don't get me wrong I'm not against the team signing him, but I just hope he pans out and doesn't become another "big" disaster (pun intended)

This guy is also a special teams ace, and we all know how the Bills value guys that can help on special teams.

Italian Stallion
03-02-2007, 04:18 PM
This guy is also a special teams ace, and we all know how the Bills value guys that can help on special teams.

yeah thats true....I read somewhere last offseason actually when he was an RFA and the Raiders tendered him, that he has the most blocked kicks to his credit of any active player in the league. Interesting dynamic...

Goobylal
03-02-2007, 04:20 PM
If true about Walker, go get him. Also go sign Larry Izzo of the Pats.

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 04:34 PM
From everything I"ve read and heard about Walker, he's awful and he plays extremely soft.. I don't care to sign him.

Dockery of course is a whole other story. That would be f'n awesome for this OL, finally addressing the problem with SOLUTIONS..

raphael120
03-02-2007, 04:36 PM
well if anything, we can bring in the competition and see if we would be "settling" for Pennington when we do have someone way better out there. competition can only make players play better

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Im all for upgrading over Pennington if the shot comes, but certainly not with Walker.

casdhf
03-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Langston Walker, right?

camelcowboy
03-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Langston Walker, right?

yeppers

Michael82
03-02-2007, 05:10 PM
The interesting thing is that Chris Brown hasn't updated his blog since the Dockery comment. He updated all morning before that.

Italian Stallion
03-02-2007, 05:11 PM
The interesting thing is that Chris Brown hasn't updated his blog since the Dockery comment. He updated all morning before that.

hopefully all three are announced at a PC later on tonight!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Mr. Pink
03-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Maybe the press conference has been delayed for 2 hours now because Skoob is illiterate and there never was one scheduled? lol

Just a thought.

X-Era
03-02-2007, 05:12 PM

What does this possibly mean.

Either we signed several people or he went home for the day after all the visitors left without a contract.

Michael82
03-02-2007, 05:14 PM
What does this possibly mean.

Either we signed several people or he went home for the day after all the visitors left without a contract.
he's busy interviewing them and then going out to dinner with the 3 players. :up:

HHURRICANE
03-02-2007, 05:16 PM

Maybe OBD muzzled the little weasel because he was giving out too much info.

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Please tell me the press conference is delayed because we're signing Dockery, and not because we just inked the Jags #8 WR.

Michael82
03-02-2007, 05:22 PM
:rofl:

X-Era
03-02-2007, 05:26 PM

Very possible, personally, Id like to send him to area 51. Either that or strap a micro sized video camera with a wireless link to a RC truck and drive it into the compound myself, obviously from a remote location.