PDA

View Full Version : Satisfied??

Dantheman1280
03-02-2007, 05:41 PM
After inking a big name like Dockery and some other solid depth players, If FA ended today would you be happy??

Who else do we need to complete the puzzle, take into consideration we probably have chewed up about 3/4 of our cap space??

Typ0
03-02-2007, 05:45 PM
when I see a bunch of guys in Bills uniforms playing together like a team that respects itself and can win games I'll be satisfied.

Philagape
03-02-2007, 05:45 PM
If this is our biggest signing, I'd be satisfied. I seriously doubt we'll get a big-name LB, and the draft should focus on defense again.

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 05:48 PM
After inking a big name like Dockery and some other solid depth players, If FA ended today would you be happy??

Who else do we need to complete the puzzle, take into consideration we probably have chewed up about 3/4 of our cap space??
NO, but even a pessmistic Bills fan like myself has to be a lot happier than they were when they woke up to find we signed the clown from Minny this morning.

Dockery is a great signing, and I think he is proof that we mean business this time (Finally) when it comes to the OL..

Defensively, they still have some work to do. Replacing Fletcher and Clements isnt easy; and probably Spikes as well. Some of this will come in the draft of course.

I'm hoping they sign a couple of good mid-level guys that are more affordable. I'll lose some in other areas to improve the OL.. Marv absolutely did the right thing with Dockery.

Tatonka
03-02-2007, 05:51 PM
i seriously doubt walker is a depth guy.. i think that monster is our new RG.

they specifically said that they wanted to get bigger in the middle, and they just added 700lbs.

we know they like pennington and butler. they have said so. i think those two fight it out at tackle.

walker had alot of success at G from what i have read and was only moved to RT due to gallery being a douch and not holding down any spot well.