PDA

View Full Version : Let me tell you I absolutely LOVE about our current regime!

X-Era
03-02-2007, 05:44 PM
They dont fug around!

When they came out and said we needed to upgrade our OL, they were serious.

When they say they have a plan and will aggressively go after it, they were serious.

When they bring in a guy they like, and they decide they want him, they make it happen.

This is an unbelievable day as a Bills fan. Its not because we won the SB, its not because we signed marquee players, we didnt. Its because after years of weasling, BS, and crap, we say what we will do and we do what we say.

I LOVE this approach!

Over spend? So far, its been cheapo contracts if you only count the guarantees, but contracts that allow for the players to earn much more. I LOVE it, Put up or shut up. If your so great that we should spend tons, prove it and we will pay you.

I think you have your final answer on what "cash to cap" means. It DOESNT mean we wont sign good players, it means those players need to accept incentive ladened deals.

The ONLY way I see this heading south on us is if the incentives are stuff like making sure you wipe your crapper after dumping one.

I say it again, this is lovefest worthy!

mikemac2001
03-02-2007, 06:16 PM
its because ralph has tons of trust in marv and that is something he hasnt had since he left. I think just having marv there allows ralph to spend that money without being as worried about it

mikemac2001
03-02-2007, 06:17 PM
its because ralph has tons of trust in marv and that is something he hasnt had since he left. I think just having marv there allows ralph to spend that money without being as worried about it