PDA

View Full Version : Redskin Fans trashing the Bills

The Answer
03-02-2007, 06:29 PM
The Answer just paid a visit to "ExtremeSkins" to get the reaction over losing their star lineman, got to admit this is some hilarious stuff. What a bunch of tools.

Enjoy:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191781

~The Answer

evol4276
03-02-2007, 06:36 PM
WTF!!!!!???? No wonder dude didn't want to re-sign here.

What's up with the Bills and taking our players? Robert Royal, Matt Bowen and now Dockery. Old Man Levy has a hard on for Redskins players.

but its fine when you guys do it with us?

JPFBillsFan
03-02-2007, 06:38 PM
My buddy is a Skins fan and had glowing things to say...they are just pissed as we are with Nate

YardRat
03-02-2007, 06:38 PM
:lol:

Eff you, Snyder :D

Tatonka
03-02-2007, 06:39 PM
typical responses from a team that just lost a good starting lineman.

Devin
03-02-2007, 06:39 PM
lol typical.

Love them when they are there, hate them when they are gone.

That being said good luck with Fletch he is a solid LB'er and a team guy. I personally am gonna miss him here.

That is until Patrick Willis laces his cleats and and puts on his Bills jersey.

Tatonka
03-02-2007, 06:40 PM

Tatonka
03-02-2007, 06:44 PM

raphael120
03-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Great thing about this guy is he is only going to get better, he's in the prime of his career. Good signing, Marv!

clumping platelets
03-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Redskins' fans :moon:

casdhf
03-02-2007, 06:52 PM
you sure, T?

realdealryan
03-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Somebody has to sign all of the players they can't afford after they throw $50 million away each year during their "annual effort to overpay players who won't be on the team in two years".

X-Era
03-02-2007, 06:53 PM
The Answer just paid a visit to "ExtremeSkins" to get the reaction over losing their star lineman, got to admit this is some hilarious stuff. What a bunch of tools.

Enjoy:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191781

~The Answer

I franky dont care what they say. Ive seen plenty of games and the guy can play, his size alone upgrades our line, his attutude, feet.

I just think they are used to overpaying for big names, not resigning good young talent with room to grow.

Saratoga Slim
03-02-2007, 06:59 PM
dude sounds like a class act. anyone else hear his interview on the afternoon blitz today? He sounded really excited to be a Bill (though I would too for the money they gave him).

aj3380
03-02-2007, 07:01 PM
REDSKIN Fan here

The redskins re-signed all of their O line except for Doc, we have Jansen, Raybach, Thomas this year. Doc isn't that good trust me. He's an ok player like Robert Royal. Check the games and see where most of the sacks came from.

SeanTaylorHits
03-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Really guys Dock is not worth that money he was the weakest link on the O line. Has nothing to do with being Bitter Champ Bailey is worth the money he got. It was sad to see Antonio Peirce go. But Dock is incosistent, he is not powerfull for his size and he struggles in pass protection. His best year was last year (a contract year no doubt hmmmmm) It was the first year he came into camp in shape and it paid off. He was known to be lazy when he was at Texas as well. I am sad to see him go for the sake of continuity on our O line but he is not worth Steve Hutch money. BTW its not just Skins fans who are laughing at what he got we play the Eagles twice a year and here is what they think. http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=422149

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Wow, did we really just outbid Snyder?

Statman
03-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Great thing about this guy is he is only going to get better, he's in the prime of his career. Good signing, Marv!
Yeah, it was. Dockery is a very good guard. He's just what we need for the running game.

Not sure about the contract, but ya know, we're gonna have to overpay from where we sit now, so it's probably necessary.

The cap keeps going up while the annual supply of top caliber free agents doesn't which means player salary inflation.

He and Peters will anchor the left side of the line for as long as they are w/ the Bills.

Now, if we can get Kalil in the draft, put Walker at RG, and draft an RT in the 3rd or so, it may be a very good offseason.

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Really guys Dock is not worth that money he was the weakest link on the O line. Has nothing to do with being Bitter Champ Bailey is worth the money he got. It was sad to see Antonio Peirce go. But Dock is incosistent, he is not powerfull for his size and he struggles in pass protection. His best year was last year (a contract year no doubt hmmmmm) It was the first year he came into camp in shape and it paid off. He was known to be lazy when he was at Texas as well. I am sad to see him go for the sake of continuity on our O line but he is not worth Steve Hutch money. BTW its not just Skins fans who are laughing at what he got we play the Eagles twice a year and here is what they think. http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=422149
He's twice as good as anyone that we currently have at OG and him being overpaid? The Redskins have no place to talk about overpaying mediocre talent.

On a more serious note. With the cap going up your going to see alot more signings like this. Like it or not it's just a fact of life from here on in.

Nate just got $80 MILLION DOLLORS for eight years.

SeanTaylorHits
03-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm not here to defend the skins FO because they deserve the ribbing they get. Just to let you know a little about Dockery.

Why aren't you guys trying to re-sign Fletcher? Do you guys think he is losing a step?

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm not here to defend the skins FO because they deserve the ribbing they get. Just to let you know a little about Dockery.

Why aren't you guys trying to re-sign Fletcher? Do you guys think he is losing a step?
Aside from popular belief he is a hell of a player and more importantly a leader.

I think the team is just trying to get younger. If there is one complaint about Fletcher it's that he doesn't make many plays at the LOS, they are mostly five-eight yards downfield.

But he will make big plays every now and then. He is a freaking warrior and you all get him congrats.

Nighthawk
03-02-2007, 08:06 PM
I love the signing and it may be my favorite signing since Spikes! Nice job, Marv!

Nighthawk
03-02-2007, 08:07 PM

The problem with Fletcher is that a lot of his tackles are 5 yards down the field. He doesn't make a lot of stops in the backfield and he can get pushed around.

justasportsfan
03-02-2007, 08:13 PM
How's Posey doing? I guess Vincent got cut. won't be long before Fletch get's cut too.

Devin
03-02-2007, 08:15 PM
I like Fletch, you guys got a hell of a player and a hell of a guy.

Not the surest tackler but is solid in pass coverage and is on the cusp of good solid starter and pro bowler. For a year or two he will help you out.

aj3380
03-02-2007, 08:23 PM
REdskins Fan

If you look at our O- line Doc was the weakest link Jansen, Samuels (pro-bowl),Rabach,Thomas, then Doc. Flecher is a good starter. How many of you guys knew the name Derrick Dockery before he was signed?

justasportsfan
03-02-2007, 08:26 PM
funny. One of them is whining that we got their players. Bowens, Royals and Dockery. Ummm, Proileau, Vincent , Posey and now Fletcher?

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 08:42 PM
REdskins Fan

If you look at our O- line Doc was the weakest link Jansen, Samuels (pro-bowl),Rabach,Thomas, then Doc. Flecher is a good starter. How many of you guys knew the name Derrick Dockery before he was signed?
Me

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 08:42 PM
funny. One of them is whining that we got their players. Bowens, Royals and Dockery. Ummm, Proileau, Vincent , Posey and now Fletcher?
Oh, *****ed.

lordofgun
03-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Redskins fans know all about overpaying players.

HHURRICANE
03-02-2007, 09:06 PM

Your team was high enough on him that they were feverishly negotiating til the end. The Bills never brought Fletcher to the table. Enough said. Fletcher will be great at tackling guys after they get past the first down marker.

feelthepain
03-02-2007, 09:18 PM
REDSKIN Fan here

The redskins re-signed all of their O line except for Doc, we have Jansen, Raybach, Thomas this year. Doc isn't that good trust me. He's an ok player like Robert Royal. Check the games and see where most of the sacks came from.

You're wasting your time and breath, the Bills are going to win the SB now that they have the best G and Oline in the conference.

Bulldog
03-02-2007, 09:23 PM
You're wasting your time and breath, the Bills are going to win the SB now that they have the best G and Oline in the conference.

Is somebody sad that the Fins didn't sign anyone today? I don't think anybody said the Bills were going to win the SB now. The O-Line got better today and thats a step in the right direction. Go back to Finheaven a cry with the rest of the losers there.

The Answer
03-02-2007, 09:27 PM
The Answer should have know this thread was bound to draw the attention of some eager trolls - sad thing is we Bills fans are laughing at San Fran right now just like the Redskin faithful are doing over Dockery.

Important factor to consider though - with the salary cap increase, these signings are a bit inflated. You know something isn't right when a guy who never made ONE probowl ('Big Play' Nate Clements) just became the highest paid player in NFL history.

~The Answer

Talk0fNewYork
03-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Skins are just mad they went 5-11!

HHURRICANE
03-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Skins are just mad they went 5-11!

It's so funny but you can tell which guys are under paid and over paid now. Your sig is hilarious.

Michael82
03-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah, it was. Dockery is a very good guard. He's just what we need for the running game.

Not sure about the contract, but ya know, we're gonna have to overpay from where we sit now, so it's probably necessary.

The cap keeps going up while the annual supply of top caliber free agents doesn't which means player salary inflation.

He and Peters will anchor the left side of the line for as long as they are w/ the Bills.

Now, if we can get Kalil in the draft, put Walker at RG, and draft an RT in the 3rd or so, it may be a very good offseason.
seeing how you live near Redskin land, I'm sure you have seen a lot of tape of him. Thanks for the info about Dockery. I personally love the signing. He was one of the best OL available in free agency. Plus, he's only 26 and they locked him up long term!

gr8slayer
03-02-2007, 11:10 PM
0-2

Goobylal
03-02-2007, 11:14 PM
REDSKIN Fan here
Check the games and see where most of the sacks came from.
According to snap.stats.com, Dockery gave up 3 sacks, while Samuels and Jansen gave up 4 sacks. Thomas gave up 0.5 sacks and Rabach gave up 1, though.

Mitchy moo
03-02-2007, 11:15 PM

Just like Miami before last season and they are now in horrible shape.

The Spaz
03-02-2007, 11:29 PM
I'll laugh at the Skins fans they are counting on Pucillo now....LMFAO:rofl::lol:

SABURZFAN
03-02-2007, 11:33 PM

who said that?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-02-2007, 11:41 PM
I think the reason why Marv signs everyone from Washington is because he's getting his revenge for the Redskins beating us in SB XXVI. What goes around...comes around

theanswer74
03-02-2007, 11:42 PM
REdskins Fan

Ummmm....245 people at Extremskins.com voted Yes resign him as opposed to just 12 that voted no.

95% wanted to keep him. If he was not good, why is this soooooooo unanimous?

Overpay is one thing, but dont tell me the guy wasnt good. And yes, I knew who Dockery was before we signed him.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186556

The Spaz
03-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Ummmm....245 people at Extremskins.com voted Yes resign him as opposed to just 12 that voted no.

95% wanted to keep him. If he was not good, why is this soooooooo unanimous?

Overpay is one thing, but dont tell me the guy wasnt good. And yes, I knew who Dockery was before we signed him.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186556

I'm going to post that thread there!:snicker:

Devin
03-03-2007, 02:21 AM
REdskins Fan

Dock sucks so bad the skins tried til the last minute to get him locked up. The same Redskins who allowed 19 sacks (3rd in the league) and the 4th best rushing attack. But it was probably everyone cept Dock doing the blocking I guess.

Wow Derrick Dockery was the weakest link on an offensive line that boasts two pro-bowl OT's, a pro-bowl OG and one of the better non-pro bowl centers in the NFL. Mmmmmkay. Ill take him.

Does he deserve 49 mil? Of course not. Neither does Steinbach. Neither will Dielman when he signs his deal likely for the same amount. Clements doesnt deserve 80 mil and Kelsay most certainly doesnt deserve 25 mil. Nature of the beast kiddo, you have to pay to play nowadays.

Players are always loved til they leave. Thanks for keeping him warm for us, see you this season.

Redskins fans saying the Bills or any team for that matter over-paid for a FA. Thats ****ing rich man.

Captain gameboy
03-03-2007, 05:25 AM
Greg Williams isn't worth the money he got either.

Great year for the Skins.

Williams starts out as the fair-haired boy among all NFL assistants and ends up getting skewered by the Post because of a failing defense.

A coaching staff bigger and about as expensive as the Manhattan Project produces nothing over the past years.

Ya. We really benefit from listening to views from Snyderworld.

njsue
03-03-2007, 07:53 AM
:haha: Daniel Snyder

DynaPaul
03-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Hey, the 49ers overpaid for Clements but that doesn't mean he's not a top notch player.

The Spaz
03-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Can anyone else not get on that website?