View Full Version : Crow-eating Contest

YardRat
03-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Anybody who wishes to participate, sign in here :D

X-Era
03-02-2007, 06:36 PM

Im in.

I stated that they would resign Gandy and sign 1 maybe 2 OL, they signed 3 on day one of FA. I honestly didnt see that coming.

Ebenezer
03-02-2007, 06:38 PM
All the doubters...they'll be :couch:

:roflmao:

And I bet the cap is still in good shape.

YardRat
03-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Im in.

I stated that they would resign Gandy and sign 1 maybe 2 OL, they signed 3 on day one of FA. I honestly didnt see that coming.

You're a good dude, I don't care what patmoran says about you :D

X-Era
03-02-2007, 06:50 PM
You're a good dude, I don't care what patmoran says about you :D

Back at ya.

Night Train
03-02-2007, 06:54 PM
It's OK to have doubts and discuss players rationally, pro or con. It's all good.

It's NOT good ( notice the caps..hint) to be Mr. Know-It-All and dominate the board with constant doom and gloom, claiming false genius over the rest of their imagined minions.

BillsNick
03-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Where's PatMoran, and Op, and Tacklingdummy, HHURICANE.

I thought this organization sucked and they didn't know what they were doing.

justasportsfan
03-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Where's PatMoran, .see his avatar.

casdhf
03-02-2007, 07:54 PM
I thought we'd sign a couple guys ... but not one of the top guys around.

The Spaz
03-02-2007, 07:56 PM
All those doubters can suck Marv's dick!!!

HAMMER
03-02-2007, 10:00 PM
This is rich. Where's Negative Nancy?

Bling
03-02-2007, 10:21 PM
I thought this organization sucked and they didn't know what they were doing.

Nothing's changed...

The Spaz
03-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Nothing's changed...

Go carry's lemon's bags...

Bling
03-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Go carry's lemon's bags...

:rofl:

Dr. Lecter
03-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Nothing's changed...

It all starts on the line's lil' Bling.

Carlton Bailey
03-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Crow tastes delicious for me. Great job by the octogenaiarians at OBD, and thanks for making an ass out of me and my kind! Go Bills!

X-Era
03-02-2007, 10:42 PM

So, at this point Im the only one who fessed an I was wrong. Thats pathetic.

Why in the hell are people so damn hell bent on their ego's? Pride is such a bad thing, it leads to vanity, jealousy, and an inability to say you ever made a mistake.

Soap box/off

Sorry :respect:

Carlton Bailey
03-02-2007, 10:45 PM
So, at this point Im the only one who fessed an I was wrong. Thats pathetic.

Why in the hell are people so damn hell bent on their ego's? Pride is such a bad thing, it leads to vanity, jealousy, and an inability to say you ever made a mistake.

Soap box/off

Sorry :respect:

Look at the post above yours.

HAMMER
03-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Crow tastes delicious for me. Great job by the octogenaiarians at OBD, and thanks for making an ass out of me and my kind! Go Bills!

Atta boy!

M
03-02-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm not eating crow. I was doing cartwheels when they announced Marv was the Bills GM! People should start to realize that, yes, Marv and the FO really know what they are doing.

Mitchy moo
03-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Crow tastes like chicken.:respect:

DraftBoy
03-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Ill take my crow, I criticized the Tim Anderson, Shaud Williams and Chris Kelsay signings, today makes up for it for me atleast.

Meathead
03-02-2007, 11:42 PM
trust in The Marv and find peace

*****es :rockout:

Bling
03-03-2007, 09:35 AM
It all starts on the line's lil' Bling.

You guys are quite the hypocrites in the world. One day it's "We don't need to spend money on FA, it's drafting", then today you guys are skeeting all over your keyboard. You complain that Ralph can't compete with Jerry Jones, but who's spent more money?

I will give you props for addressing the o-line. The Bills will definitely improve because of it. Good moves by Marv. But you can never change the fact that the Bills are a loser franchise. :snicker:

Dr. Lecter
03-03-2007, 09:39 AM
You guys are quite the hypocrites in the world. One day it's "We don't need to spend money on FA, it's drafting", then today you guys are skeeting all over your keyboard. You complain that Ralph can't compete with Jerry Jones, but who's spent more money?

I will give you props for addressing the o-line. The Bills will definitely improve because of it. Good moves by Marv. But you can never change the fact that the Bills are a loser franchise. :snicker:

The loser franchise beat Miami twice last year, so that makes the Dolphins, what? ;)

(Note: I know that you and LtFish actually care about wins and losses unlike other Miami fans.)

As for spending money, the entire point was that teams do not have to and that the off-season was not over before it started.

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 09:42 AM
They did a committed job yesterday, but there are still many holes to fill left, and at least a couple of them need to come via FA.

Bling
03-03-2007, 09:43 AM
The loser franchise beat Miami twice last year, so that makes the Dolphins, what? ;)

One of the worst franchises in the league.

As for spending money, the entire point was that teams do not have to and that the off-season was not over before it started.

I am jealous of what the Bills have done in the offseason so far. If you guys don't make the playoffs, it's time to start looking at JP, Marv and Jauron as culprits. Probably Jauron getting the biggest heat of it.

Dr. Lecter
03-03-2007, 09:46 AM
They did a committed job yesterday, but there are still many holes to fill left, and at least a couple of them need to come via FA.

Do you rescind your "Ralph is cheap" stuff? And your "Kelsay is our biggest signing" guarentee?

:D

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Do you rescind your "Ralph is cheap" stuff? And your "Kelsay is our biggest signing" guarentee?

:D
The Marv is clueless? This organization isn't ran well?