PDA

View Full Version : It Pandemonium. Its Fandemonium. Its fantastic

don137
03-08-2003, 06:42 AM
I have to give props to my boy TD...He sure knows how to make a weakness and turn it into a strength (assuming the Bills get Adams and Spikes the defense)
We went into last offseason with very poor situation at QB and OL.
- The Bills trade for Bedsoe bringing instant credibility to the position.
- TD signs Trey Teague & Marcus Price and then adds Mike Williams via the draft.

We go into this offseason weak at DL and linebacker
-TD signs Marcus Jones during the season knowing he should be ready for opening day on 2003, signs Keith McKenzie and hopefully Sam Adams
-At linebacker we go from Newman, Fletcher and Robinson to Posey, Fletcher and Spikes.

Now, many fans were not happy with the clean house mentality management took thanks to the salary cap and the previous regime but many of the more knowledgable fans, such as the ones on this site, agreed with this approach instead of the slow demise approach which is fielding a mediocre team by keep extending contracts instead of biting the bullet rebuilding from the ground up. The Bills have a great future in the next few season and I can say the fans haven't been this excited since the early 90's.

Way to go TD... Bills fans are mighty proud of you :up:

Cntrygal
03-08-2003, 08:57 AM
:bravo:

Halbert
03-08-2003, 11:10 AM
C'mon, if he lands Spikes and Adams, the guy is going to have to be Exec of the year.

Think about what's he's done with the team in two short years, three including this coming season, and it has to be one of the most amazing jobs anyone has done in a decade.

shelby
03-08-2003, 11:16 AM
i agree with Halbert.....TD is amazing!!!
:hail: