PDA

View Full Version : McGahee?

Dozerdog
03-02-2007, 07:51 PM
I hope with a monster OL, we try to keep McGahee.

Keep him on the market, see if someone blows us away. If they do, sign Travis Henry back after Tennessee cuts him.

But I would hate to spend $75 million on an offensive line, then get rid of your only major RB threat. Starting Shaud Williams next season would be a major kick in the balls

jmb1099
03-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Does make things interesting that's for sure.

realdealryan
03-02-2007, 07:58 PM
A. Shaud will not be the starting back next year.

B. McGahee showed big things that first year when he finished the season strong. The last two have been dissappointing. This year he didn't eat before a game and they had to get him some Quizno's at the half. Uh, Willis, you play football, pimp.

How about some trendy "running back by committee" with two backs not named Willis or McGahee?

YardRat
03-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Starting Shaud Williams next season would be a major kick in the balls

Put down the crack pipe and back away from the keyboard, please.

Shaud Williams starting isn't even a consideration.

RedEyE
03-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Agreed Dozer, but I can't help but think the Bills still aren't going to bicker with the guy. If he wants to go they really just need to get what they can for him now. Something is bound to come up.

I'd take Henry as a one year patch. I at least still have his jersey collecting dust in the closet.

Dozerdog
03-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Put down the crack pipe and back away from the keyboard, please.

Shaud Williams starting isn't even a consideration.

Ummm... no **** sherlock. It was Sarcasm

RedEyE
03-02-2007, 08:11 PM

I think YardRat was also being sarcastic too, at the same time, simultaneously.

YardRat
03-02-2007, 08:12 PM

The part about Williams, or the part about McGahee, Dr Watson?

Dozerdog
03-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Which one is a 1000 yard rusher that's worth pulling back from the trading block with a $75 million offensive line?

Which one is a career "Healthy scratch"

Which poster hacked your account? Scooby or Ice?

justasportsfan
03-02-2007, 08:27 PM
wouldn't it be funny if we kept Willis and brought in Henry?

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 08:27 PM
IF this is a power running, move the chains style of offense we're working on, then Travis Henry would be an absolutely ideal RB for it.

justasportsfan
03-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Which one is a 1000 yard rusher that's worth pulling back from the trading block with a $75 million offensive line?

Which one is a career "Healthy scratch"

Which poster hacked your account? Scooby or Ice?
His talent was never a question Dozer. It's his attitude and his bad work ethic. Een if he does well next year, he's eventually going to implode.

Dozerdog
03-02-2007, 08:37 PM
His talent was never a question Dozer. It's his attitude and his bad work ethic. Een if he does well next year, he's eventually going to implode.
I'd rather have a cancer capable of 120 yards per game for a season than a draft pick and a "band aid"

But as I stated earlier- if someone wants to fork over a king's ransom- I'll bite. Corey Dillon, Domonic Rhodes or Henry will suffice.

patmoran2006
03-02-2007, 08:44 PM
IF (and this is IF) Buffalo decides to take a RB in rounds 1 or 2, I would have no problem bringing A Train back and rolling with a RB combo like Indy and NE did last year.

We cant afford to go after Travis Henry I dont think, somebody is going to pay him.. and Willis is a scumbag, we dont need him here. I'd rather get anything for him NOW than nothing for him next year.

justasportsfan
03-02-2007, 08:47 PM
I'd rather have a cancer capable of 120 yards per game for a season than a draft pick and a "band aid"

But as I stated earlier- if someone wants to fork over a king's ransom- I'll bite. Corey Dillon, Domonic Rhodes or Henry will suffice.

I'd rather have a non cancer who can run 120 yards. That cancer could be malignant in the future. Might as well get ridof it now.

Yes, Henry comes to mind. I have no doubt that he can do as well if not better tahn Willis as long as you put a 15 yr. old girl in the endzone.