PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, the Knicks and Sabres are winning and we had this type of a day!

X-Era
03-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Its good to live in western NY right now.

The Knicks are becoming a true team more and more every day.

They are a sleeper for the playoffs IMO.

The Sabres are headed to the finals, and they have a real shot at the cup.

The Bills are gonna reap BIG rewards in the run and pass game from todays moves.

It was a great day today.

Mitchy moo
03-02-2007, 09:03 PM
yeah!!!!

NorthwesternFan
03-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Awful day for me..

Recieved two F's

Philagape
03-02-2007, 09:04 PM
What do the Knicks have to do with western NY?

X-Era
03-02-2007, 09:07 PM
What do the Knicks have to do with western NY?

NY theme, not western NY.

If the Braves still played it would be them!

J TES
03-02-2007, 09:16 PM

The Bills are gonna reap BIG rewards in the run and pass game from todays moves.

The Knicks are terrible. They are not making anything, not even in the pathetic east. And the Bills just 75 million dollars for three o-lineman. Two who are crap and the other who is good to very good but far from elite. Oh and he is now the highest paid player at his position. On the bright side, it may be the least important position on the field. Clements and Fletcher are officially gone. Say what you will about those two, but they are both big blows to the D. Yeah I see what your saying, it was a good day. You learned that Buffalo has to take it from behind to get above average players to sign a contract.

J TES
03-02-2007, 09:16 PM

The Knicks are terrible. They are not making anything, not even in the pathetic east. And the Bills just spent 75 million dollars for three o-lineman. Two who are crap and the other who is good to very good but far from elite. Oh and he is now the highest paid player at his position. On the bright side, it may be the least important position on the field. Clements and Fletcher are officially gone. Say what you will about those two, but they are both big blows to the D. Yeah I see what your saying, it was a good day. You learned that Buffalo has to take it from behind to get above average players to sign a contract.

J TES
03-02-2007, 09:17 PM

The Knicks are terrible. They are not making anything, not even in the pathetic east. And the Bills just spent 75 million dollars for three o-lineman. Two who are crap and the other who is good to very good but far from elite. Oh and he is now the highest paid player at his position. On the bright side, it may be the least important position on the field. Clements and Fletcher are officially gone. Say what you will about those two, but they are both big blows to the D. Yeah I see what your saying, it was a good day. You learned that Buffalo has to take it from behind to get above average players to sign a contract.

X-Era
03-02-2007, 09:27 PM
The Knicks are terrible. They are not making anything, not even in the pathetic east. And the Bills just 75 million dollars for three o-lineman. Two who are crap and the other who is good to very good but far from elite. Oh and he is now the highest paid player at his position. On the bright side, it may be the least important position on the field. Clements and Fletcher are officially gone. Say what you will about those two, but they are both big blows to the D. Yeah I see what your saying, it was a good day. You learned that Buffalo has to take it from behind to get above average players to sign a contract.

Did you IM break? Your obviously about 15 years old, so I will take it easy on you.

Listen, we made moves today to upgrade one of our most critical positions, the OL. We lost 2 important positions in LB and CB, we still have the rest of FA and the draft to address it.

Your post is weak, its short sighted at best. Overall, it reeks of smart mouthed crap. Thats how I feel.

Bert102176
03-02-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm a Knick fan and a sabre fan and my Mets won their spring training game yee haw lol

X-Era
03-02-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm a Knick fan and a sabre fan and my Mets won their spring training game yee haw lol

Not a Mets fan or even a baseball fan, but I have to give some thanks to this.

Bmax
03-02-2007, 11:44 PM

Playoffs !!!! PLAYOFFS FOR THE KNICKS LOL.....SLEEPER PLEASE.........

BMAX

Go wizards,Sabres and Bills.....

The Spaz
03-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Awful day for me..

Recieved two F's

No surprise...

Carlton Bailey
03-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Sabres throw up 8 on a rival; Bills sign an O-line stalwart. Amazing day to be a Buffalo sports fan, for sure.

Jayhawk
03-04-2007, 12:37 PM
and we care?
Awful day for me..

Recieved two F's