• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Talk0fNewYork
    ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
    • Jan 2007

Thank You Marv

First off we are having one of the best days this team has had in years. O-line has been a whole that we have been neglecting for years!!! It took an 80 year old and a Dick to finally realize how to build a contender. Just by signing these linemen can go so far. We will now be able to run the ball, keep out defense off the field, and hold a lead! Dockery is a bull dozer next to one of the leagues premiere young tackles. Walker is very athletic, and is a ****ing tree to say the least! He has a history of blocking kicks, witch just adds another dimension to the leagues top special teams. Whittle can play any inside position, hell he may even be able to win the RG spot (not likely) but it's a possibility.
    Thank You Marv for showing the doubters that you are a 80 year young man, and you aint a ****ing dumbass! Now can every stop *****ing about every move, and just support the team, thats all I ask!
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Thank You Marv

Originally posted by Talk0fNewYork
    First off we are having one of the best days this team has had in years. O-line has been a whole that we have been neglecting for years!!! It took an 80 year old and a Dick to finally realize how to build a contender. Just by signing these linemen can go so far. We will now be able to run the ball, keep out defense off the field, and hold a lead! Dockery is a bull dozer next to one of the leagues premiere young tackles. Walker is very athletic, and is a ****ing tree to say the least! He has a history of blocking kicks, witch just adds another dimension to the leagues top special teams. Whittle can play any inside position, hell he may even be able to win the RG spot (not likely) but it's a possibility.
    Thank You Marv for showing the doubters that you are a 80 year young man, and you aint a ****ing dumbass! Now can every stop *****ing about every move, and just support the team, thats all I ask!
    I cant agree more.

They made OL a priority and for the first time in a decade or more, they did what they said.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

It took an 80 year old and a Dick to finally realize how to build a contender.
      That's f'n classic!

Comment

• jamesiscool
        suck it fool.
        • Feb 2007

well said man.
        Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Trust me when my avatar says "Trust me!!"

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Hell yeah. Common sense, build the OL/DL and ST's and you will win.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
              Trust me when my avatar says "Trust me!!"
              lol,

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

now let's get us a LB and a CB to ease the loss of Clements.
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Talk0fNewYork
                  ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                  now let's get us a LB and a CB to ease the loss of Clements.
                  Watching the 49ers pay him 80 Million eases it enough!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    Sab and TD are insignificant
                    • Sep 2002

Watching the 49ers pay him 80 Million eases it enough!
                    true, but I'd still like to see us grab a Fred Smoot or Nick Harper.
                    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• mayotm
                      • Jul 2003

I couldn't agree more. Marv obviously had a plan. He targeted these three guys, got them to town on the first day of free agency and got them all signed. Pretty damn impressive. So much for all the talk that the Bills wouldn't spend the money or that nobody wants to be there. They probably won't do much more in free agency, but can fill some of their defensive needs in the draft.

As far as the doubters, complainers and whiners that at times dominant this board, not surprisingly, they don't have much to say right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X