PDA

View Full Version : Zubrus big stat of the night....

Ebenezer
03-03-2007, 03:02 AM
7 of 12 on face offs!!! 63% :up:

CuseJetsFan83
03-03-2007, 03:50 AM
i really hope dainus likes it in buffalo...... the fact he has a chance to play in the playoffs i think is a huge contibutor on the possibility of staying in the future..... but for now, its the quest for lord stanley's cup

Meathead
03-03-2007, 04:31 AM
he was on both specialty teams all night too. they didnt waste any time throwing him right into the fire

the only criticism i would have on him was that he appeared a little slow on a two-on-one with roy i think early in the third. i thought he was supposed to be fast for a guy his size and he couldnt beat the backchecker when it looked like he had a step on him

BlackMetalNinja
03-03-2007, 06:29 AM
That is a big stat, I don't even want to know what are faceoff numbers have been since Drury's been down. Especially the other night when we were missing Drury, Briere, and Gaustad. Granted we still kicked the Leafs ass, so it doesn't much matter.

Michael82
03-03-2007, 08:35 AM
i really hope dainus likes it in buffalo...... the fact he has a chance to play in the playoffs i think is a huge contibutor on the possibility of staying in the future..... but for now, its the quest for lord stanley's cup
Good post! I'm hoping he likes it here too so he can be added to the mix with a new contract. :pray:

SpillerThrills
03-03-2007, 08:40 AM
he was on both specialty teams all night too. they didnt waste any time throwing him right into the fire

the only criticism i would have on him was that he appeared a little slow on a two-on-one with roy i think early in the third. i thought he was supposed to be fast for a guy his size and he couldnt beat the backchecker when it looked like he had a step on him

he said that he was a bit suprised at how much faster buffalo plays compared to washington, that could be the reason he looked slow..... I didn't get to watch the game so I'm not sure what exactly went on but in reading the interviews that I found it seems like he's just gotta get used to guys litterally flying up and down the ice.... something they don't do in washington.

SpillerThrills
03-03-2007, 08:40 AM

he said that he was a bit suprised at how much faster buffalo plays compared to washington, that could be the reason he looked slow..... I didn't get to watch the game so I'm not sure what exactly went on but in reading the interviews that I found it seems like he's just gotta get used to guys litterally flying up and down the ice.... something they don't do in washington.

SABURZFAN
03-03-2007, 11:43 AM
7 of 12 on face offs!!! 63% :up:

a stat like this usually goes unnoticed too.good find. :up:

SabreEleven
03-03-2007, 01:45 PM

You can say that again.