PDA

View Full Version : Most Every Departing FA Is Hated By His Former Teams Fans

Night Train
03-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Anyone that goes to a Raiders or Redskins message board today will read how Walker and Dockery were 2 of the worst players in NFL history. I also read a Cinci board where Steinbach was described as average and not a big loss.

So I'm supposed to believe some immature wingnut boob posting on a message board over people like Modrak, John Guy and McNally who prepared for yesterday by watching a ton of film on these guys ? Got it.

Nice try. Those who changed their minds on the signings due to message board postings should get back to work now, making my McMuffin.

!Papacrunk!
03-03-2007, 06:52 AM
It seemed like a lot of those Redskins fans really liked Dockery, they just didn't seem like he was worth that considerable payday. It seemed like they said he will be very solid, but not spectacular, but they seemed to have a lot of positive things to say about him.

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2007, 07:01 AM
Nate Clements is overrated and is average at best LOL.

Night Train
03-03-2007, 07:01 AM
It seemed like a lot of those Redskins fans really liked Dockery, they just didn't seem like he was worth that considerable payday. It seemed like they said he will be very solid, but not spectacular, but they seemed to have a lot of positive things to say about him.

That's fair. Constructive criticism is well respected.

It's the many posters who live in the world of extremes and never visit the middle ground. Then they think everyone else is crazy or a "homer" if they don't completely buy into their ramblings and paranoia's. Oh, the irony.

Heck, I had to pick up my jaw after I saw the Kelsay contract but I guess it's a sign of the times.

Night Train
03-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Nate Clements is overrated and is average at best LOL.

That's the spirit ! :10:

!Papacrunk!
03-03-2007, 07:17 AM
That's fair. Constructive criticism is well respected.

It's the many posters who live in the world of extremes and never visit the middle ground. Then they think everyone else is crazy or a "homer" if they don't completely buy into their ramblings and paranoia's. Oh, the irony.

Heck, I had to pick up my jaw after I saw the Kelsay contract but I guess it's a sign of the times.
you always have to find the middle ground. It's the nature of the beast when it comes to free agency and fans (hating the former player, LOVING the new player,) every team's fans are guilty of it at some time.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2007, 07:24 AM
The crew around you makes you look that much better / worse.