PDA

View Full Version : Who do the Bills get to replace Nate?

njsue
03-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Nate Clements exit leaves a HUGE dent in the Bills secondary!

BuffaloBillsStampede
03-03-2007, 07:52 AM
**** Nate Clements. Enjoy 3 picks a year for 80 million. I would like to see us grab Nick Harper, but after all the money spent yesterday I doubt it's possible.

njsue
03-03-2007, 07:55 AM
The Bills Secondary is toast without Nate!

Don't Panic
03-03-2007, 08:56 AM
**** Nate Clements. Enjoy 3 picks a year for 80 million. I would like to see us grab Nick Harper, but after all the money spent yesterday I doubt it's possible.

I think its definitely possible... he is not a shut down corner, so only the teams that run a Cover 2 will give him a decent offer. We could end up getting him on the cheap (relatively speaking, of course).

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 08:58 AM
he will be missed more than you think but we couldnt pay him that much money, that's insane.

Im hoping for Harper, will settle for Youboty/Thomas, and praying we dont use pick 12 on a CB

TigerJ
03-03-2007, 09:45 AM
I think one of the remaining free agents I think Buffalo wil sign will be a CB. It appears to me CBs will be easier to find in free agency than linebackers and defensive tackles.

Canadian'eh!
03-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Aside from Harper, might wanna keep an eye on Leon Hall....

Meathead
03-03-2007, 09:51 AM
it appears clear to me that the bills will almost certainly use #12 on a dt. they just wont find anybody in fa-cy and they cant leave it as is

what i expect they will do is create a competition at corner between yourbooty, greer, and thomas, plus probably another mid-level vet fa. i dont see them signing another big name there because everyone says c2 relies less on cbs than other schemes

so that leaves linebacker as the next likely fa name to be targeted

what they are going to do at rb after willis leaves is the big mystery. my guess is they will go with a platoon system swapping atrain with somebody like maybe ahmad green or one of the other veteran backs they could get 10-15 carries per game out of. i doubt they draft a rb at 12 because that would leave them in trouble at dt