PDA

View Full Version : Dockery: Mike Williams loved it in Buffalo-said it would be a great fit for me / wife

Mitchy moo
03-03-2007, 09:02 AM
This is a huge, huge shock:

Dockery got good reviews of Buffalo from Spikes, with whom he shares the same agent, and from former Bills tackle Mike Williams. He played next to Williams as a junior at Texas. "I know Takeo Spikes real good, and he says nothing but great things about the city and the team," Dockery said. "I feel like it's a great fit for me. Mike had nothing but great things to say also. He loved it up here, and he said it would be a great fit for me and my wife."

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20070303/1069157.asp

We may have paid Mike Willams way to much but he helped us here, thanks old friend.:respect:

Michael82
03-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Spikes even commented how it would be a good fit. Please don't leave TKO! :pray:

G. Host
03-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Good that Mike Williams is still willing to say good things about Buffalo and the organization. I do hope they give TKO a chance with a restructured contract.

Billsrock4life
03-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Spikes even commented how it would be a good fit. Please don't leave TKO! :pray:

same thinkin here i really like TKO alot

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 02:50 PM
:pray:

Meathead
03-03-2007, 02:54 PM
wow the big lump actually did the bills some good

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 02:57 PM
wow the big lump actually did the bills some good
If the lump would drop a few he might still be a decent player.

Ed
03-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Mike Williams never had a problem with Buffalo or the Bills. I remember him being really fan friendly at a couple games. He just turned out to not be very good and lacked motivation. I think there were some significant off-field issues in his life that caused him to lose focus and motivation for football in general. His heart just wasn't in the game.

G. Host
03-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Williams problems started when Rusty was promoted. The new coach just could not keep him motivted.

raphael120
03-03-2007, 03:58 PM
bein a bills fan, it's just weird to know that our Oline, for the most part, is going to be solid for years to come...

whens the last time we went into a season of football with confidence in our oline? i mean, look at the left side of the line? i think we may have THE BEST left side oline in the league...and many writers have commented on that too. it's just unbelieveable...ralph wants to win, its apparent.

"Ralph Wilson made it clear to me: "Marv, we want to get better,' " Levy said.

Come on Bills, lets show these two old guys some playoffs this year!