Dockery: Mike Williams loved it in Buffalo-said it would be a great fit for me / wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Dockery: Mike Williams loved it in Buffalo-said it would be a great fit for me / wife

This is a huge, huge shock:

Dockery got good reviews of Buffalo from Spikes, with whom he shares the same agent, and from former Bills tackle Mike Williams. He played next to Williams as a junior at Texas. "I know Takeo Spikes real good, and he says nothing but great things about the city and the team," Dockery said. "I feel like it's a great fit for me. Mike had nothing but great things to say also. He loved it up here, and he said it would be a great fit for me and my wife."

We may have paid Mike Willams way to much but he helped us here, thanks old friend.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Dockery: Mike Williams loved it in Buffalo-said it would be a great fit for me / wife

Spikes even commented how it would be a good fit. Please don't leave TKO!

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

Re: Dockery: Mike Williams loved it in Buffalo-said it would be a great fit for me /

Good that Mike Williams is still willing to say good things about Buffalo and the organization. I do hope they give TKO a chance with a restructured contract.

Comment

• Billsrock4life
        • Nov 2005

Re: Dockery: Mike Williams loved it in Buffalo-said it would be a great fit for me /

Originally posted by Mikey82
        same thinkin here i really like TKO alot

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

Re: Dockery: Mike Williams loved it in Buffalo-said it would be a great fit for me / wife

wow the big lump actually did the bills some good
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Meathead
              wow the big lump actually did the bills some good
              If the lump would drop a few he might still be a decent player.

Comment

• Ed
                Dude
                • Sep 2002

Mike Williams never had a problem with Buffalo or the Bills. I remember him being really fan friendly at a couple games. He just turned out to not be very good and lacked motivation. I think there were some significant off-field issues in his life that caused him to lose focus and motivation for football in general. His heart just wasn't in the game.

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Williams problems started when Rusty was promoted. The new coach just could not keep him motivted.

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

bein a bills fan, it's just weird to know that our Oline, for the most part, is going to be solid for years to come...

whens the last time we went into a season of football with confidence in our oline? i mean, look at the left side of the line? i think we may have THE BEST left side oline in the league...and many writers have commented on that too. it's just unbelieveable...ralph wants to win, its apparent.

"Ralph Wilson made it clear to me: "Marv, we want to get better,' " Levy said.

Come on Bills, lets show these two old guys some playoffs this year!

Comment

Working...
                    X