PDA

View Full Version : Holy **** Ralph is SOOOO Cheap

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2007, 09:19 AM
You Dummies.

X-Era
03-03-2007, 09:23 AM
You Dummies.

Put a bullseye on me and take a shot Thurm, Im guilty.

I didnt think this would happen, I was wrong.

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 09:27 AM
You should already know you'll never satisfy me.

I wish he had not signed Kelsay and Walker, and gave that money to Adalius Thomas..

The Dockery signing was fantastic, cant nobody take that away unless they are ******ed.

I hate the kelsay and walker signings though.

HHURRICANE
03-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Yeah, I am still shock. When I woke up this AM I thought I had dreamed this.

One question. What happened to "cash to cap"? Did they get Ralph drunk on Harvey's Bristol Cream and start wiring money form his account in the Caymans. Or are they going to find out that they are 20 million over the cap already?

Maybe Dan Snyder flipped Ralph off at the Polo fields.

Dr. Lecter
03-03-2007, 09:33 AM

I wish he had not signed Kelsay and Walker, and gave that money to Adalius Thomas..

The Dockery signing was fantastic, cant nobody take that away unless they are ******ed.

Take a step back for a second on Kelsay.

In most rankings he was the #2 DE on the market (behind Kearney) The system the Bills, for good or bad, uses a rotational scheme on the D-line. If they lose Kelsay, they would have a major hole at DE. The fact is, he likely would have gotten more on the open market. By signing him like they did, it allowed them to sign the guys on the-line and draft RB/LB or LB/RB in the draft.

And if they can somehow get a 2nd for the Baby-machine, they can go DT, DE, CB, or WR with the other 2nd round pick.

The Kelsay signing was a must based on the situation they were in.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Maybe it's more Marv than it is Ralph.

Bill Brasky
03-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Did they get Ralph drunk on Harvey's Bristol Cream and start wiring money form his account in the Caymans.

:rofl: hahaha

Luisito23
03-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Maybe it's more Marv than it is Ralph.

It's both homey....Mad props to my boys....Oh, and we're not done yet...this offseason it's going down as one of the best of all time mark my words...:beers:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

LifetimeBillsFan
03-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I am still shock. When I woke up this AM I thought I had dreamed this.

One question. What happened to "cash to cap"? Did they get Ralph drunk on Harvey's Bristol Cream and start wiring money form his account in the Caymans. Or are they going to find out that they are 20 million over the cap already?

Seriously, I think that perhaps Ralph Wilson took the $ 20 million or so that he saved from last season when the Bills were around that amount under the cap and decided that he could afford to use it, along with a portion of this year's "cash-to-the-cap" funds, for the bonus money that it would take to get these deals done. That's the only way that I can figure that these signings would fit under a "cash-to-the-cap" approach.

Unless, of course, all the talk about "cash-to-the-cap" was just a smoke-screen to get other teams and a lot of players' agents to under-estimate what the Bills were planning to do....

Regardless, I don't want to hear another word from anyone around here about Ralph being too cheap to spend money on players. Whether these guys turn out to be good players or the right players to have spent money on, no one can say that Ralph wasn't willing to ante up and pay for them. Period.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:16 AM
It's both homey....Mad props to my boys....Oh, and we're not done yet...this offseason it's going down as one of the best of all time mark my words...:beers:....

GO BILLS!!!!!
Yeah no doubt. I just wonder how much money we still have left.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Seriously, I think that perhaps Ralph Wilson took the $ 20 million or so that he saved from last season when the Bills were around that amount under the cap and decided that he could afford to use it, along with a portion of this year's "cash-to-the-cap" funds, for the bonus money that it would take to get these deals done. That's the only way that I can figure that these signings would fit under a "cash-to-the-cap" approach.

Unless, of course, all the talk about "cash-to-the-cap" was just a smoke-screen to get other teams and a lot of players' agents to under-estimate what the Bills were planning to do....

Regardless, I don't want to hear another word from anyone around here about Ralph being too cheap to spend money on players. Whether these guys turn out to be good players or the right players to have spent money on, no one can say that Ralph wasn't willing to ante up and pay for them. Period.
In the past Ralph has been a little cheap but hey, people change and honestly I live by "it's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Night Train
03-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Yeah no doubt. I just wonder how much money we still have left.

The Taurus needed new springs & struts after yesterday. That will cost.

Bill Brasky
03-03-2007, 11:21 AM

your posts are great!

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:21 AM
The Taurus needed new springs & struts after yesterday. That will cost.
lol. Does he really drive a Taurus?

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 11:22 AM

read the title of the thread. it's not who we signed but whether Marv is cheap. i know your attempt to switch the subject is your way of trying to wiggle out of your comments.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:29 AM
read the title of the thread. it's not who we signed but whether Marv is cheap. i know you're attempt to switch the subject is your way of trying to wiggle out of your comments.
Sick 'em Justa

SABURZFAN
03-03-2007, 11:37 AM
:movie:

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:46 AM
:movie:
Where do you stand on the signings?

TacklingDummy
03-03-2007, 11:51 AM
I came to the conclusion that Ralph is not the cheap one, it's Bills fans that want everything cheap.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:54 AM
I came to the conclusion that Ralph is not the cheap one, it's Bills fans that want everything cheap.
And where do you stand on the signings?

TacklingDummy
03-03-2007, 12:05 PM
And where do you stand on the signings?

Haven't looked at them yet. Worked for 16 hours yesterday and working 16 hours today. Will comment on them later.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Haven't looked at them yet. Worked for 16 hours yesterday and working 16 hours today. Will comment on them later.
16 hours? What on earth do you do for a living?

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2007, 04:58 PM
LOL Pat Moran is still not happy. Who would a thunk it?