• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Willie Anderson on Takeo...

In case we weren't all excited enough... oh damn, I'm tearing up again...

“I’m not bashing anyone. It’s just a bad situation, if we lose Takeo and Lorenzo Neal and there’s nothing for the Bengals,” Anderson said. “It’s sad that Buffalo had to realize he was worth that. Maybe he would have signed for less during the season.

“He could talk to every guy on defense,” Anderson said. “He could give them a look or a few words and they knew what he was talking about. He was a leader, and he would talk (to the media) whether we won or lost. He didn’t hide and only talk after wins. We’re going to need guys who don’t want to do it, but who are going to have to stand up and lead.”

“He’s one of our overall leaders on defense,” Anderson said. “He’s a guy that commanded respect righ away from everybody. I’m just disappointed. I never though it would happen. I just can't understand why they didn't sign him earlier."
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

wow, *giggles uncontrolably*

I did figure he was probably the type of player to take control of a defense though.

oh man
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Bulldog
      Top Dog
      • Jan 2003

Hey Willie, this si what makes the Bengals the Bengals. While Hardy and Thornton are good talents, they are not Spikes.
      I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

Finfans on finheaven.com are saying Spikes is a lameduck, and is nowhere near the talent level of Ray Lewis.

I agree, he's not a Ray Lewis, but he's definitely not far behind - Tom Donahoe wouldn't have offered him that kind of money if he was too far behind Ray Lewis in ability.

I got banned, so all I can do is read posts, I so badly wanted to get on there and rip some of those lame finfans a new cornhole.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore

I got banned, so all I can do is read posts, I so badly wanted to get on there and rip some of those lame finfans a new cornhole.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bert102176
            • Aug 2002

I can go on there and rip them for ya, heck I don't care if they'll ban me.
            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
            X