PDA

View Full Version : Do the Bills use a private jet?

Canadian'eh!
03-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Just wondering. Teams like Dallas and Washington use their owners private jets to bring in FA's and what not. using the planes tail numberyou can track them on a website to see who they might be bringing in for a visit.

Just curious if we do that, or do we just use our airmiles to but Jetblue tickets?

X-Era
03-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Just wondering. Teams like Dallas and Washington use their owners private jets to bring in FA's and what not. using the planes tail numberyou can track them on a website to see who they might be bringing in for a visit.

Just curious if we do that, or do we just use our airmiles to but Jetblue tickets?

Yes....Janet

http://www.ufomind.com/area51/org/janet/photos/natgeog.jpg

JJamezz
03-03-2007, 09:31 AM
No private jet... but anybody got the tag number on Ralph's Taurus?

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 09:33 AM
who can refuse those blue potato chips?

Canadian'eh!
03-03-2007, 09:33 AM

This just in.... we're tracking Ralph's 93 Taurus headed south on I-90. No destination has been identified yet.....

!Papacrunk!
03-03-2007, 09:34 AM
hey if the Taurus is an early to mid 90's Taurus SHO, he can get them around pretty fast at least, lol :respect:

TigerJ
03-03-2007, 09:36 AM
I always assumed the Bills chartered a jet, but I really don't know.

Canadian'eh!
03-03-2007, 09:36 AM
who can refuse those blue potato chips?

Dockery was saying he couldn't believe how he had Directtv right in his seat on the plane..... sealed the deal.

HHURRICANE
03-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Ralph is borrowing Dockery's jet.

Michael82
03-03-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm guessing because of the partnership with Jet Blue, that they have unlimited use of the airline if they want to fly someone in. They probably get some nice first class seats. :up:

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Dockery was saying he couldn't believe how he had Directtv right in his seat on the plane..... sealed the deal.he probably thought the rest of the guys on the plane were FA's we were bringing in so he signed before his competition did.

Canadian'eh!
03-03-2007, 09:49 AM
he probably thought the rest of the guys on the plane were FA's we were bringing in so he signed before his competition did.

Good thing Jetblue has those nice roomy seats.... I dont' think Delta can accomidate someone of Dockery's body type. I'm 6'0 190 and i felt cramped!

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Good thing Jetblue has those nice roomy seats.... I dont' think Delta can accomidate someone of Dockery's body type. I'm 6'0 190 and i felt cramped!
emergency rows are your best friend. I'm only Fluties size and I always request for those seats.

They always ask if we're willing to help in case of an emergency. I always say only if those women are cute and hot . The last thing I want is to be stuck on an island with fat chicks.

Captain gameboy
03-03-2007, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=Canadian'eh!]Just wondering. Teams like Dallas and Washington use their owners private jets to bring in FA's and what not. using the planes tail numberyou can track them on a website to see who they might be bringing in for a visit.
/QUOTE]

Not sure how you can do this, but if you want to spend time doing it, I guess its your choice.

ublinkwescore
03-03-2007, 09:57 AM
This just in.... we're tracking Ralph's 93 Taurus headed south on I-90. No destination has been identified yet.....

someone need to install a LoJack system on it and we'll never lose it...

Mikey, get to work.

Michael82
03-03-2007, 09:59 AM
emergency rows are your best friend. I'm only Fluties size and I always request for those seats.

They always ask if we're willing to help in case of an emergency. I always say only if those women are cute and hot . The last thing I want is to be stuck on an island with fat chicks.
I totally agree. I have flown AirTran a couple times and have sat in both. The emergency seats are sooo much better. The leg room is a huge difference. :up:

Night Train
03-03-2007, 10:03 AM
A 3 seat crop duster .

The player is so looped on herbicide, he signs with the Bills before he knows what happened.

realdealryan
03-03-2007, 10:15 AM
golf cart

http://kitkatneko.japanbbs.org/2006/08/12/111258_SANY1369.jpg

Typ0
03-03-2007, 10:25 AM
I'm guessing because of the partnership with Jet Blue, that they have unlimited use of the airline if they want to fly someone in. They probably get some nice first class seats. :up:

I don't think Jet Blue has first class...they are a cheap economy airline.

Typ0
03-03-2007, 10:25 AM

I doubt Ralph would even pay for a cab...

Canadian'eh!
03-03-2007, 10:38 AM
[quote=Canadian'eh!]Just wondering. Teams like Dallas and Washington use their owners private jets to bring in FA's and what not. using the planes tail numberyou can track them on a website to see who they might be bringing in for a visit.
/QUOTE]

Not sure how you can do this, but if you want to spend time doing it, I guess its your choice.

it's very easy. unless you pay to have your tail number removed from the system opr blocked, it's public information. there are sites where you just enter the number and presto... flightplans.

Canadian'eh!
03-03-2007, 10:41 AM
someone need to install a LoJack system on it and we'll never lose it...

Mikey, get to work.

It's the spinning rims that really impresses the players.

Canadian'eh!
03-03-2007, 10:42 AM

see... if' i'm on a plane full of fat chicks, that's when i ESPECIALLY want the emergency exit. That way you can STOP them from opening the door before the plane sinks to the bottom.

Billsrock4life
03-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Dallas and Washington's owners have no business being involved in any aspect of football plus they're both jackasses

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Does he really drive a Taurus?