PDA

View Full Version : AFC East should be on notice. We're back!!

HHURRICANE
03-03-2007, 10:28 AM
We need "Rocky" theme music for this thread. A big, athletic, OL is what we needed. Three guys of mention is a big day. Jauron had a "woody"! The Bills didn't cheap out. Dockery alone was a big signing. PERIOD. If Walker plays up to his potential this line will be scary.

Obviously Ralph is serious about winning. Adalius Thomas is a big signing for the Pats but I think we still have some significant moves of our own between trades and the draft. This was a HUGE start. I'm smelling AFC East champs!!!!

ublinkwescore
03-03-2007, 10:29 AM
We need "Rocky" theme music for this thread. A big, athletic, OL is what we needed. Three guys of mention is a big day. Jauron had a "woody"! The Bills didn't cheap out. Dockery alone was a big signing. PERIOD. If Walker plays up to his potential this line will be scary.

Obviously Ralph is serious about winning. Adalius Thomas is a big signing for the Pats but I think we still have some significant moves of our own between trades and the draft. This was a HUGE start. I'm smelling AFC East champs!!!!

Amen brother.

BillsNick
03-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Welcome back to reality.

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 10:32 AM
still got a lot of work to do.

The offense is clearly better with a OL and that should help out JP immensely.

But our defense was below average last year, and we lost two of our three best players (fletch and clements)

between Fa and draft, we need 2-3 more good defensive players if we're going to truly contend.

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 10:33 AM
not counting the chicks just yet.

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 10:36 AM
We could all agree..

SO far, with plenty of manuevers hopefully left to come.

our offense is a lot better, and our defense is weaker.

Carlton Bailey
03-03-2007, 10:37 AM
"In anything if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you'll need a montage. Oooh, it takes a montage. Always fade out in a montage. If you fade out it seems that more time has passed in a montage." -Team America song.

I could see that playing as Dockery and Co. are signing their contracts and the Bills are winning games next year. I'm done talking now.

ublinkwescore
03-03-2007, 10:41 AM
"In anything if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you'll need a montage. Oooh, it takes a montage. Always fade out in a montage. If you fade out it seems that more time has passed in a montage." -Team America song.

I could see that playing as Dockery and Co. are signing their contracts and the Bills are winning games next year. I'm done talking now.

America, **** Yeah, here to save the mother ****in' day yeah!!!

HHURRICANE
03-03-2007, 10:41 AM
not counting the chicks just yet.

Dude, I decide to be a homer for a few hours and you don't embrace me? And you call yourself a homer.

Where's OP? I'm starting to feel like....we overpaid...for Dockery....must....fight...the...dark...side.

Don't Panic
03-03-2007, 10:43 AM

I love ya, bud, and I'm glad to see you positive, but I think you may be Manic Depressive!

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Dude, I decide to be a homer for a few hours and you don't embrace me? And you call yourself a homer.

Where's OP? I'm starting to feel like....we overpaid...for Dockery....must....fight...the...dark...side.
never called myself a homer. Only the crybabies labeled me one because i refused to cry too soon ;)

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 10:45 AM
like i said.. as of right now..

offense clearly stronger
defense clearly weaker..

we still got work to do if we wanna compete with NE and even the Jets right now.. but at least we're on the right track this year.

HHURRICANE
03-03-2007, 10:50 AM
I love ya, bud, and I'm glad to see you positive, but I think you may be Manic Depressive!

I'm one of those people where actions speak louder than words. Ralph and Marv did a bunch to restore confidence in this organization yesterday so I have to give credit where credit is due.

Jauron, who is pretty stone faced, was having a hard time controlling his enthusiasm. As a fan that's pretty exciting.

Do I still think letting Nate walk for nothing was a bad call? Yes. But I call them as I see them and yesterday was a significant day. PERIOD.

ublinkwescore
03-03-2007, 10:53 AM

offense clearly stronger
defense clearly weaker..

we still got work to do if we wanna compete with NE and even the Jets right now.. but at least we're on the right track this year.

The Jets should have been our *****es two times last year - that BS Offensive PI call against price should have been Defensive PI - the CB or Safety for the Jets was running in front of Price and his legs tangled up Price's and made him eat $#!t and take down the Jet defender trying to stay up.

that ref should be shot.

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 10:53 AM

offense clearly stronger
defense clearly weaker..

I still won't accept you apology.

Didn't we manhandle the jets in the 2nd game. I think we're already competitive against them. We also almost beat the Pats in the first game with last years OL.

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 10:55 AM
I dont have anything to apologize for because at least as of now, this team is still not better than what they were at the end of last year.

That could change with a couple more pickups, but as of now, nope.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Once we fix this RB issue I'll feel much much better.

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 11:24 AM
I still won't accept you apology.

Didn't we manhandle the jets in the 2nd game. I think we're already competitive against them. We also almost beat the Pats in the first game with last years OL.
1- We lost to the Lions, so whats your point?

2- For you to accept my apology, that means i'd have to apologize.

Billsrock4life
03-03-2007, 03:12 PM
damn straight..... i sure as hell hope were back no matter what i will always be a bills fan despite their record or how they play but it sure as hell feels good when your team is doing well