PDA

View Full Version : Its 3/3 and I'm happy with my Team, u?

JPFBillsFan
03-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Right now, I've got to say Marv's the man, Mordrak, Guy whoever is the one pulling the strings....Marv said we're focusing on the line.....he signed 3 linemen...Not necesarily Pro-Bowler (just yet) but guys who will make an immediate impact.....both with there good attitudes, fat pockets and play on the field....I look forward to watching JP drop back to pass and know that he's got his 2 best Linemen blocking his @$$ (Blind side)........if anything comes from this we'll see a more confident QB, longer drives and hopefully more wholes for our new ROOKIE Running back.....

Keep up the good work OBD......

Bill Brasky
03-03-2007, 12:14 PM
I'll reserve judgement until after the draft.

But the FO has taken a step in the right direction!

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm happy till now but I don't think we are done.

User Manuel
03-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Wow. Just wow.

DraftBoy
03-03-2007, 12:24 PM
We've begun to take the proper steps but Im not satisfied, not close

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 12:24 PM
our D isn't fixed yet. We have done nothing to address that problem yet.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 12:25 PM
We've begun to take the proper steps but Im not satisfied, not close
SB = Happiness

Billsrock4life
03-03-2007, 02:35 PM
thinks look good so far......but they need to keep going that way

patmoran2006
03-03-2007, 02:39 PM
its a good start.

but until we get more talent on D to replace what's gone (not to mention we werent that good to being with on defense) we got plenty of work to do.

alohabillsfan
03-03-2007, 04:47 PM

Being able to sustain drives and ram the ball down their throats will do wonders for our defense! Like Marv said it makes the whole team better!

DT Okeye Round 1
ILB Siler Round 2
RB D. Walker Round 3
CB J. Wade Round 4
WR L. Robinson Round 6
BPA Round 7!

jamze132
03-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Nothing to address the problem? With the O-line we are creating, the defense won't be on the field as much as they were last year. Most teams score more points when their offense is on the field which means the longer our defense spends on the sidellines watching the game, the less points our opponents will score.

Our defense doesn't have to be great, just good. And with a solid draft (cough...Patrick Willis) we will be ok.

DraftBoy
03-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Being able to sustain drives and ram the ball down their throats will do wonders for our defense! Like Marv said it makes the whole team better!

DT Okeye Round 1
ILB Siler Round 2
RB D. Walker Round 3
CB J. Wade Round 4
WR L. Robinson Round 6
BPA Round 7!

Okoye is Round 1? Im not sure he's falling to us, I honestly have no idea where we go in Round 1 anymore, we may still go DE, but I think its going to be BPA.

Round 2, I love the Siler pick, but it could be a TE like Olsen or Miller.

Round 3, please dont take Walker, he will not be a good NFL back imo. Id rather a WR here like Jason Hill, or the guy from Lane University.

Wade in the 4th isnt bad, but I prefer CB CJ Gaddis from Clemson

Dont know much about Robinson but I wouldnt be opposed to DT Deljuan Robinson here from Miss St

In the 7th Id like to see us go RB, maybe Ramonce Taylor, Danny Ware, or Eldra Buckley.