Looks like Jamal Lewis will resign and Dominic Rhodes looks like to sign with Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Looks like Jamal Lewis will resign and Dominic Rhodes looks like to sign with Giants

According to Ryan Burr in the Pulse chat room it looks like Jamal Lewis will resign with the Ravens and.....

Giants | Team will finish Rhodes visit March 3
    Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:53:54 -0800

Vinny DiTrani, of the Bergen Record, reports free agent RB Dominic Rhodes (Colts) met with New York Giants general manager Jerry Reese and head coach Tom Coughlin Friday, March 2. Rhodes will undergo a physical and meet with the team's coaches Saturday, March 3.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Looks like Jamal Lewis will resign and Dominic Rhodes looks like to sign with Giants

Damn. Well maybe we are looking at Lynch after all.

Comment

• McBFLO
      • Mar 2003

Re: Looks like Jamal Lewis will resign and Dominic Rhodes looks like to sign with Giants

I was really hoping we'd look at Rhodes. He was really good last year, working with a rookie RB, and since it appears (to me at least) that that's the way we're headed, I really thought he'd be a good signing.
      Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

I'm still believing that McGahee will be in our backfield. I think the front office sent a message to McGahee and Drew that there won't be any sympathy if he holds out. Teams don't want him now, what makes them think they'll want him after he sits out.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          I'm still believing that McGahee will be in our backfield. I think the front office sent a message to McGahee and Drew that there won't be any sympathy if he holds out. Teams don't want him now, what makes them think they'll want him after he sits out.
          I think Spikes is also getting ready to rework his deal because OBD is doing the same thing with him. I believe that they will both be on our roster.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Denver is still in the picture for McGahee, unless I missed something this morning.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              Damn. Well maybe we are looking at Lynch after all.
              I don't want Rhodes or Lewis anyway. Re-sign A-Train, grab a power back FA like Cory Schlesinger or Musa Smith, and draft a rookie to groom. With this big ass OL we'll be fine at RB.

Comment

Working...
              X