PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Jamal Lewis will resign and Dominic Rhodes looks like to sign with Giants

BILLSROCK1212
03-03-2007, 12:19 PM
According to Ryan Burr in the Pulse chat room it looks like Jamal Lewis will resign with the Ravens and.....

Giants | Team will finish Rhodes visit March 3
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:53:54 -0800

Vinny DiTrani, of the Bergen Record, reports free agent RB Dominic Rhodes (Colts) met with New York Giants general manager Jerry Reese and head coach Tom Coughlin Friday, March 2. Rhodes will undergo a physical and meet with the team's coaches Saturday, March 3.

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Damn. Well maybe we are looking at Lynch after all.

McBFLO
03-03-2007, 12:26 PM
I was really hoping we'd look at Rhodes. He was really good last year, working with a rookie RB, and since it appears (to me at least) that that's the way we're headed, I really thought he'd be a good signing.

HHURRICANE
03-03-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm still believing that McGahee will be in our backfield. I think the front office sent a message to McGahee and Drew that there won't be any sympathy if he holds out. Teams don't want him now, what makes them think they'll want him after he sits out.

HHURRICANE
03-03-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm still believing that McGahee will be in our backfield. I think the front office sent a message to McGahee and Drew that there won't be any sympathy if he holds out. Teams don't want him now, what makes them think they'll want him after he sits out.

I think Spikes is also getting ready to rework his deal because OBD is doing the same thing with him. I believe that they will both be on our roster.

YardRat
03-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Denver is still in the picture for McGahee, unless I missed something this morning.

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Damn. Well maybe we are looking at Lynch after all.
I don't want Rhodes or Lewis anyway. Re-sign A-Train, grab a power back FA like Cory Schlesinger or Musa Smith, and draft a rookie to groom. With this big ass OL we'll be fine at RB.