• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

OK JP............

marv signed a 1/2 ton of OL for you.i expect to see improvement and better consistency out of you in the upcoming season.now it's time for you to step up and become the QB that costed the Bills 3 draft picks.some of your minions think you're worth a contract extension.some of us Bills fans think you're not.i'm giving the Lick....uh...i mean....your fans the benefit of the doubt last season.this season should be a different story.NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!if you can't take us to the playoffs this year,i think it's time to turn the page and go elsewhere.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: OK JP............

Excuses eliminated to date...

Ralph is cheap and won't spend money to surround JP with talent.

Marv is clueless as a GM.

The offensive line sucks.

Let's see, that leaves the defense sucks, no legit #2 WR, Jauron and Fairchild are dumb-asses, no TE.

Did I leave any out??
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat

Let's see, that leaves the defense sucks, no legit #2 WR, Jauron and Fairchild are dumb-asses, no TE.

Did I leave any out??

i'm tired of the excuses....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Did I leave any out??
        I think #2 and #5 can be the same thing...

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

I'll expect JP to eliminate the inconsistency when I see the same thing from the REST of the offense.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            marv signed a 1/2 ton of OL for you.i expect to see improvement and better consistency out of you in the upcoming season.now it's time for you to step up and become the QB that costed the Bills 3 draft picks.some of your minions think you're worth a contract extension.some of us Bills fans think you're not.i'm giving the Lick....uh...i mean....your fans the benefit of the doubt last season.this season should be a different story.NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!if you can't take us to the playoffs this year,i think it's time to turn the page and go elsewhere.
            Wait a sec, you havent already made up your mind that we should look elsewhere?

I think the whole O will be much better with these moves.

Sorry though, I cant agree that we should lay all our fortunes on one player.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

Sab, please kiss here ================>
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Did I leave any out??
                still no rb. Global warming. We're still in Iraq. Gas prices are still up and the predictions of a real estate market crash.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

I'm pulling for the kid, but I'm in no way opposed to dropping him if he sucks either. I like him and I hope he succeeds. I think he will.

If you look at the games last year, he became better as the season went on. TD's, Completion %, Yards, and Rating were all significantly higher the second 8 games. Also, things that stats don't always catch were better overall. Running out of bounds, throwing the ball away, checking down, etc. all increased as time went on. He made smarter decisions as the year went on. There is still improvement to be made, but I was pleasantly surprised with how he not only turned his game around, but how he dealt with his teammates. Hopefully that trend continues. Keep your fingers crossed that he improves at the same pace as last year.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

the great QB's take it upon themselves to make the rest of the team better.i don't see that out of JP or his fans.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      still no rb. Global warming. We're still in Iraq. Gas prices are still up and the predictions of a real estate market crash.

don't forget that the price of glue went up since Barbaro died.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

the great QB's take it upon themselves to make the rest of the team better.i don't see that out of JP or his fans.
                        JP did that last year and his leadership was greatly improved.

Barring major injury this is his make or break year. The improvement must continue for JP.
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

are you telling me that LT, Gamble , their Ol had nothing to do with both Brees and Rivers success? Elway was nothing without Sharpe. Jp didn't even have half of Kelly's supporting cast in the 90's.

it's easy to blame one person when things go wrong but when things are right , you haters can easily say, "well he had help". Guess what? you're not gonna go anywhere without help. Jp is just getting it.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            JP did that last year and his leadership was greatly improved.

Barring major injury this is his make or break year. The improvement must continue for JP.

that was last year.i posted that i gave the Lickers a mulligan.

i agree.a playoff berth could change a few minds around here.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                              • Sep 2004

I agree, and just like you, I want no more excuses, we deserve a winning team and that's what ML is trying to make. So, if you are willing to give the guy (and the team) your confidence, just do it and let's talk about it in February 2008.
                              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X