X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

NEw POsters

Every now and then, BZ posters get together for tailgate parties. Hang arround ,get to know people on the board and eventually we'll all meet up. I have yet to attend one being that I just moved upstate.

What usually happens in a tailgate party (from what I hear), you beat the brains out of the poster you don't like. Last year it was wys. He's leading the pack again this year but I heard Ublink is fast catching up.

For those who have kids we also have a playground for when the grown-ups party. Mike32282 headed this department but is ready to give up his title. He will be turning 21 soon. :bart:

As for the women, we know football is not your biggest thing but you will not run out of gossip either. This department is head by Shelby.

Stick arround, have fun and spread the word.

Just remember one thing
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

No, justa....you have that wrong. Cntrygal and i are co-chairs of the WBFWPDHTSBLF......

Women Bills Fans Who Pound Drinks Hate To Shop But Love Football.

The Southern contingent of Bills fans are trying to plan a get together this fall...either for the Bills at Jax game, the Bills at Titans, or even a Bucs game . Anyone interested can PM me and i will keep you posted with details when they become available.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• sTp Scott
        • Mar 2003

I would love to hang out but Buffalo is about 1170 miles away from my little city on the Gulf Coast.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
          No, justa....you have that wrong. Cntrygal and i are co-chairs of the WBFWPDHTSBLF......

Women Bills Fans Who Pound Drinks Hate To Shop But Love Football.
          shelby

:drinker:
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

we are good at what we do, Cntry!!!

Comment

Working...
            X