PDA

View Full Version : Can JP get fiery with our new lineman if they screw up?

X-Era
03-03-2007, 01:32 PM
We all know how the team rallied around JP last year. They had something going and formed real chemistry.

Well we just signed new starters to big money.

JP is a fiery type leader on the field, like Kelly. Jim used to get in his linemans face when they made dumb penaltys.

I think JP is going to step up even more and become more verbal about his team.

Will these new vets standby and listen to JP if he gets on them?

justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 01:34 PM
JP was tight with both Peters and fowler. lLooks like he has more a$$kissing to do with his new teammates. Pucker up JP.

X-Era
03-03-2007, 01:42 PM
JP was tight with both Peters and fowler. lLooks like he has more a$$kissing to do with his new teammates. Pucker up JP.

Well, thats ONE way to do it...........yeah..............how bout them Yankees.

Dozerdog
03-03-2007, 02:29 PM
JP is a firey leader?

alohabillsfan
03-03-2007, 04:11 PM
He better if he wants a career in the NFL!

Talk0fNewYork
03-03-2007, 04:13 PM
If they're out on the field, they better ****ing block, if not get the **** out of here!

SABURZFAN
03-03-2007, 04:17 PM
JP is a fiery type leader on the field, like Kelly.

:laughter:

you're kidding,right?

LtBillsFan66
03-03-2007, 04:27 PM
JP is a mousy type leader.

DynaPaul
03-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Buy them all cheeseburgers on road games and they'll perform.

raphael120
03-03-2007, 04:36 PM
I think with the confidence JP built last year, and the respect he EARNED last year, not only from the team, but around the league, I think he has more leway to step up and be more vocal, dude aint a kid anymore, aint a rookie, he is considered a 4 year vet, comnig into this year. He's not there yet, but this is a make or break season for Jp, and I think with all the o-line help, and a RB that can make more than 2 yards a carry to help out the passing game, maybe add another WR, and the ability to use our TE in the passing game, I think these are all huge pluses coming from JP's standpoint...

jamze132
03-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I think with the confidence JP built last year, and the respect he EARNED last year, not only from the team, but around the league, I think he has more leway to step up and be more vocal, dude aint a kid anymore, aint a rookie, he is considered a 4 year vet, comnig into this year. He's not there yet, but this is a make or break season for Jp, and I think with all the o-line help, and a RB that can make more than 2 yards a carry to help out the passing game, maybe add another WR, and the ability to use our TE in the passing game, I think these are all huge pluses coming from JP's standpoint...
I agree. I think that the playbook will be opened up a little more this year. I just hope that Fairchild doesn't give him the entire thing at one time.

SABURZFAN
03-03-2007, 04:40 PM

i agree.

X-Era
03-03-2007, 04:44 PM

Now THATS funny. The guy is so fiery he turned off many here when we drafted him, labeling him as cocky, arrogant.

But hes mousy

Black-White
Dumb-Smart
Cocky-Mousy

SABURZFAN
03-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Now THATS funny. The guy is so fiery he turned off many here when we drafted him, labeling him as cocky, arrogant.

But hes mousy

Black-White
Dumb-Smart
Cocky-Mousy

that's what people outside of being a Bills fan had predicted.some Bills fans have never even seen him play.after a couple of seasons,i don't see losman being close to kelly as far as fiery goes either.

HHURRICANE
03-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Losman and Kelly are 2 different players. Making comparisons are silly. The only thing they have in common is that they both have worn Bills uniforms.

X-Era
03-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Losman and Kelly are 2 different players. Making comparisons are silly. The only thing they have in common is that they both have worn Bills uniforms.

Nah, they both have are people who speak up when they get frustrated.

Thats what I meant.