PDA

View Full Version : Good news is bad news..

Herdwatcher
03-08-2003, 12:00 PM
For me!!

I can't stay away from the zone now that TD let the hounds loose!
Don't get me wrong, it's been hell staying away as long as I have with school. But now, I haven't picked up a book since yesterday or even thought of homework until now. I'M FALLING BEHIND!!!
If anything, it's been a wonderful break from studies.

LONG LIVE DONAHOE!

shelby
03-08-2003, 12:10 PM
Work before play, Herd!!!

:lol:

Herdwatcher
03-08-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Work before play, Herd!!!

I keep telling that to myself. And it's not working. :freako:

I'm pounding out a new study routine as I type, do one paper, spend four hours on the zone. read 50 pages, spend another four hours on the zone. squeeze one hour of research in, spend four hours on zone. I can do it! I need to keep telling myself that as well. lol!

SoCalBillsFan
03-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Herd where in stockton are you going to school?

Herdwatcher
03-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
Herd where in stockton are you going to school?

It would be great to say UOP but that would be a lie. I'm going to San Joaquin Delta college. A very nice school. The human anatomy class compares with UC Davis', And it's the one kicking my butt for the most part. So damn much to remember it's not funny.

WG
03-08-2003, 02:55 PM
"Human Anatomy" class, eh...

:scared:

Are you doing a lot of HA research in between papers too? :D

Gotta love S. Cal, eh!

SoCalBillsFan
03-08-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
[B

Gotta love S. Cal, eh! [/B]

You know it! :D

JayWood
03-08-2003, 04:20 PM
I hear ya...I gave my students an in class project to do on Friday, while they were working in groups I was not walking around the class checking in on their progress, no instead i was at my desk with BFZ on the computer screen trying to find the latest info!!!!!

Herdwatcher
03-08-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by JayWood
I hear ya...I gave my students an in class project to do on Friday, while they were working in groups I was not walking around the class checking in on their progress, no instead i was at my desk with BFZ on the computer screen trying to find the latest info!!!!!

Now that's team dedication!!

SoCalBillsFan
03-08-2003, 04:29 PM

that's awesome!

JayWood
03-08-2003, 06:53 PM
You know what the best part is? The principal of my school is a HUGE bills fan also. He came to find me yesterday afternoon just to tell me that the trade had gone down. Two bills fans in the same school...I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

TigerJ
03-08-2003, 07:07 PM
I spent four hours today in a car with a rabid Steelers fan. It was good because TD is doing a whole lot more in free agency than the Steelers.

Billsouth
03-08-2003, 09:27 PM
did u california fans grow up in ca rooting for the bills or did you live in wny and move out there?

i am just trying to see how bills fans across the country became bills fans. i live in nc but grew up in rochester. as a kid i liked the bills (even thought they sucked but they did have the juice) and pittsburgh's superbowl teams

Herdwatcher
03-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Billsouth
did u california fans grow up in ca rooting for the bills or did you live in wny and move out there?

i am just trying to see how bills fans across the country became bills fans. i live in nc but grew up in rochester. as a kid i liked the bills (even thought they sucked but they did have the juice) and pittsburgh's superbowl teams

I've lived in Califorina for 37 years minus one hotter than hell month in Haltom City Texas. I just turned 37. So, all my life a Californian and a Bills fan. I love the WNY area to-boot! I think of myself as a displaced native WNY'er.

SoCalBillsFan
03-08-2003, 10:04 PM
I have lived in alifornia my whole life. My story is interesting, there was a thread about a month back titled "how did you become a bills fan?" that has a bunch of people's stories in it, including mine. Check it out if you are interested and feelfree to add your own!