PDA

View Full Version : TE Randy McMicheal

DraftBoy
03-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Apparently according to ESPN Insider, if there is no taker found for McMicheal via trade, he may be released. Now he has some serious issues with hitting women, but would you take a shot at him? At this point, Im not sure I would.

Slim
03-03-2007, 08:30 PM
For the right price, i'd consider him.

Samphin1
03-03-2007, 08:44 PM
From a Dolphins fan perspective, I would be thrilled to get a first day pick for him. I think a third isn't out of the question. However, if no takers, I don't think I outright cut him. He is too valuable and when injuries occur, he could be a good bargaining chip.

the only problem is the roster bonus.

clumping platelets
03-03-2007, 08:56 PM
McMichael has a $3 million roster bonus due very soon

Nick Markakis
03-03-2007, 08:56 PM
He's not going to be cut...

He does not take up a large amount of cap space at all.

The Spaz
03-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Just say :no: to wife beaters!

Dozerdog
03-03-2007, 09:08 PM
No way- over rated

Bert102176
03-03-2007, 09:49 PM
don't want a piece of crap like him on our team

Marvelous
03-04-2007, 12:29 AM
No way. As good as he is, he's bad character.. Beating his wife constantly..Violent spousal abuse is up there with the worst of the worst...

-One day we will have our superstar TE.. I'd love to get Olsen but i know how foolish that would be if we drafted him with all our other needs...TE just isn't that important to us.. IMO a pass catching FB would be almost as effective to JP..Imagine is JP had Larry Centers right now...His confidence would go through the roof and he's be in the pro bowl , and maybe we win the AFC east..11 freakin years...! :mad:

DWadeThaFuture
03-04-2007, 12:32 AM
nah hes def a bad character guy - i dnt want him

feelthepain
03-04-2007, 12:36 AM
From a Dolphins fan perspective, I would be thrilled to get a first day pick for him. I think a third isn't out of the question. However, if no takers, I don't think I outright cut him. He is too valuable and when injuries occur, he could be a good bargaining chip.

the only problem is the roster bonus.

I agree, however as much room as we've created with our cap over the past two day's, I say we can eaisly afford to wait it out.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-04-2007, 12:49 AM
nope, Marv wants high character guys not criminals. When Marv was introduced as G.M. Marv said when he was coaching that Polian wanted to draft this player who had a criminal record and Marv put his foot down and do You know the player that the BILLS drafted instead :question: A:Shane Conlan.

feelthepain
03-04-2007, 12:55 AM
No way. As good as he is, he's bad character.. Beating his wife constantly..Violent spousal abuse is up there with the worst of the worst...

-One day we will have our superstar TE.. I'd love to get Olsen but i know how foolish that would be if we drafted him with all our other needs...TE just isn't that important to us.. IMO a pass catching FB would be almost as effective to JP..Imagine is JP had Larry Centers right now...His confidence would go through the roof and he's be in the pro bowl , and maybe we win the AFC east..11 freakin years...! :mad:

Just because he fights with his wife doesn't make him a bad character guy, how do you know his wife doesn't push the fight into getting physical?? I'm not one to condone hitting a woman, but self defense isn't against the law either. Nobody knows what took place in their home, so for you to assume that Randy is the only one at fault is being a bit bias and chauvinistic. Do you have all the facts ? No, were you there? No! So don't make statements like you have a clue.

Now about his talent, he's a better TE then most in the league, certainly better then anyone the Bills have! He's got a great attitude and he's a firery player. He's getting more looks then Willis and we'll most likely get a first day pick for him, it's a fair price, he's good enough.

kgun12
03-04-2007, 12:57 AM
No! Anybody that hits a women is the lowest form of chit there is. Not only should he be out of the NFL he should be in jail. My father in law was a consoler in a maximum prison, he said that with a wife beater came in the whole block bent him over the first night in prison. That's where this piece of chit needs to go. Maybe he would thinks twice before hitting his wife again.

Thank God we have a front office with class.

feelthepain
03-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Thank God we have a front office with class.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'll ask you the same question...were you there?? No! Nuff said!!

kgun12
03-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Just because he fights with his wife doesn't make him a bad character guy, how do you know his wife doesn't push the fight into getting physical?? I'm not one to condone hitting a woman, but self defense isn't against the law either. Nobody knows what took place in their home, so for you to assume that Randy is the only one at fault is being a bit bias and chauvinistic. Do you have all the facts ? No, were you there? No! So don't make statements like you have a clue.

Now about his talent, he's a better TE then most in the league, certainly better then anyone the Bills have! He's got a great attitude and he's a firery player. He's getting more looks then Willis and we'll most likely get a first day pick for him, it's a fair price, he's good enough.

Here we go again. Defened the fins right or wrong. I don't care if she hit him with a baseball bat, YOU DON'T HIT A WOMEN. Leave call the police or whatever, but DON"T HIT A WOMEN.

I don't care if he goes down in NFL history as the greatest TE to ever play the game, he shouldn't be in football anymore.

This is from NFL .com Dolphins site.

McMichael arrested after alleged altercation

NFL.com wire reports

GROVETOWN, Ga. (July 11, 2005) -- Miami Dolphins tight end Randy McMichael is facing charges for the second time in 13 months for allegedly hitting his wife.

McMichael was arrested July 9 in Columbia County after witnesses told police that he had given his wife, Cawanna, a bloody nose.

The 26-year-old McMichael was taken to the Columbia County Detention Center, where he was charged with simple battery and criminal trespass. McMichael was released just before 7 a.m. after posting a $2,200 bond, according to jail records.

According to the police report, McMichael acknowledged he had two glasses of wine and several beers before arguing with his wife, but he refused to take a field Breathalyzer test.

Cawanna McMichael, 22, told police the contact with her husband was an accident as he was throwing some of her belongings out of their 1984 Cadillac Coupe de Ville.

Four witnesses told police they saw McMichael throw his wife from the car. One witness told police he saw the athlete throw his wife away from the vehicle several times, according to the report.
Cawanna McMichael was treated at the scene.

Prosecutors decided not to file charges after McMichael was arrested in June 2004 and accused of hitting his wife. McMichael had been charged with aggravated battery on a pregnant woman, a second-degree felony that is punishable by up to 15 years in prison.

alohabillsfan
03-04-2007, 05:52 AM
Ok let me put the reality into this thread... First I would offer the Bills 8th round draft pick for him! Because, he is an overrated, wife beating, crappy route running and non blocking TE! He is a cancer in the lockeroom and a burden to society hell he makes Pacman look like a Saint! With that said,

If he becomes a Buffalo Bill, then he is a superstar that was on a crappy team. His wife started it. He is a model citizen within the community! He is an expert route runner that never ever drops a pass and a devestating blocker! Make plans to go to Hawaii!

There how's that?

ddaryl
03-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Marv won't pursure McMicheal

the character issue puts a huge red X on him

Al13
03-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Ok let me put the reality into this thread... First I would offer the Bills 8th round draft pick for him! Because, he is an overrated, wife beating, crappy route running and non blocking TE! He is a cancer in the lockeroom and a burden to society hell he makes Pacman look like a Saint! With that said,

If he becomes a Buffalo Bill, then he is a superstar that was on a crappy team. His wife started it. He is a model citizen within the community! He is an expert route runner that never ever drops a pass and a devestating blocker! Make plans to go to Hawaii!

There how's that?

if you just look what happens on the football field, there is no way mcmichael is overrated(not for a 4th rounder), you haven´t watched a lot of dolphins game do you because his run blocking is not as bad as it was, actually pretty decent , sure he had his drops but he also lost a lot of plays in his direction because he had to stay in the box to help block, but still our new coach has to send a message that incidents like beating your wife can´t be tolerated and if we get a 1st day pick for him, i´m a happy camper

justasportsfan
03-04-2007, 06:58 AM
haha!

FTP : " where you there?"

1 minute later ...

Kguns response " here's proof".

FTP reply .... crickets ..........where'd he go? :lol:

Scumbag College
03-04-2007, 07:12 AM
Just say no to this guy. Character issues aside, he's not much of a blocker and he had a bad case of the dropsies against the Bills in buffalo this year. He's a flash in the pan and I bet he will soon fade away in the NFL.

kgun12
03-04-2007, 02:38 PM
if you just look what happens on the football field, there is no way mcmichael is overrated(not for a 4th rounder), you haven´t watched a lot of dolphins game do you because his run blocking is not as bad as it was, actually pretty decent , sure he had his drops but he also lost a lot of plays in his direction because he had to stay in the box to help block, but still our new coach has to send a message that incidents like beating your wife can´t be tolerated and if we get a 1st day pick for him, i´m a happy camper

See the problem with this is the Bills don't just look at "on the Field" They look at the whole player and person and Mcmichael's is a women beater, so that puts him about as low on the human chain as you can get and still be called a human. The only thing worse is a child molester!

ricogarion
03-04-2007, 02:48 PM
If you got a feel for this guy that he is not a human waste site and he can get his feces together, I think to have a tight end of this ability would be huge for our offense.Unfortunately the baggage that follows doesn't allow it.

FlyingDutchman
03-04-2007, 02:48 PM
I dont want wife beating trash to represent my team.

The Answer
03-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Apparently according to ESPN Insider, if there is no taker found for McMicheal via trade, he may be released. Now he has some serious issues with hitting women, but would you take a shot at him? At this point, Im not sure I would.

The Answer says sign him - too much raw talent with McMichael and it would be great to steal a player from the fins.

Change of scenary is the key here, leave it to Moolarkey to hold back another talented offensive player due to his ineptitude as a coach.

~The Answer

The Spaz
03-04-2007, 03:04 PM
The Answer says sign him - too much raw talent with McMichael and it would be great to steal a player from the fins.

Change of scenary is the key here, leave it to Moolarkey to hold back another talented offensive player due to his ineptitude as a coach.

~The Answer

You like talking in 3rd person format??:crazy:

Crisis
03-06-2007, 06:43 PM

LOL