PDA

View Full Version : Why is Mcgahee still on this team?

The Answer
03-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Get this overhyped bum out of Buffalo now!

The Answer feels a trade is imminent - Either a 3rd round pick, or a LB or DB from another team. The hype this offseason could reach homerific levels if big Ralph Wilson proves to have broke the bank for quality FA's thus far - more possibly to come.

But with the impending departure of mcgahee, than signing/drafting a new RB to compete is critical especially with a retooled offense line. My guess is we strike fast to resign Travis Henry. He was always the better back anyway, could have a 1500 yard season in buffalo!

~The Answer

gr8slayer
03-03-2007, 11:36 PM
gr8slayer thinks it's not a very good idea to trade him away unless we have someone who can fill in for him.

gr8slayer thinks a trade might come closer to draft time when we know what will be available to draft.

~ gr8slayer

Mahdi
03-03-2007, 11:38 PM

The Answer feels a trade is imminent - Either a 3rd round pick, or a LB or DB from another team. The hype this offseason could reach homerific levels if big Ralph Wilson proves to have broke the bank for quality FA's thus far - more possibly to come.

But with the impending departure of mcgahee, than signing/drafting a new RB to compete is critical especially with a retooled offense line. My guess is we strike fast to resign Travis Henry. He was always the better back anyway, could have a 1500 yard season in buffalo!

~The Answer
Im really high on drafting a young RB to go along with our young team. And Lynch is the perfect RB for us and this system, hes tough, a slasher, run you over, juke you out and catch the ball from anywhere on the field just like good O'l TT. Im almost certain hes our pick at 12. And I would even take him over Peterson because of his versatility.

The Answer
03-03-2007, 11:42 PM
gr8slayer thinks it's not a very good idea to trade him away unless we have someone who can fill in for him.

gr8slayer thinks a trade might come closer to draft time when we know what will be available to draft.

~ gr8slayer

We are going to resign Travis Henry. The Answer is aware that Richard Jauron likes grinding physical backs. Mcgahee wasn't THE ANSWER and this offense is going to be rockin with screen plays for 30+ yards with TH as the starting RB in 2007!

Henry is also a better blocker and pass catcher, just needs to stay aware from 14 year old girls in his 2nd Bills tenure.

~The Answer

Carlton Bailey
03-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Carlton Bailey wants The Answer to tell Carlton Bailey the answer.

kgun12
03-03-2007, 11:59 PM
I don't think Henry comes back to the Bills. He has a more than his share of off field problems. The other problem I have is with the season he had with the Titians, why didn't they bring him back. I don't think White wowed them at all.

Mitchy moo
03-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Willis is a goner & we draft a RB.

Marvelous
03-04-2007, 12:19 AM

~The Answer

I've been saying this here for two years and i'm in the red because of it...We are a "ALL-CLASS" organization. WTF is a bum like McGahee still here for? Because Marv is seeking the best compensation...i hope.

feelthepain
03-04-2007, 12:34 AM

~The Answer

Because teams aren't sure what their gonna get. Either the Bills lower their price, cut him or keep him. Those are the choices.

mikemac2001
03-04-2007, 02:12 AM
im fine with him staying i think he will try hard this year why .....BC if he has that breakout year he gets the big bucks...so **** it if his goal is to make the big bucks lets have him get his 1500 10 Td's and trade him for a first....i dont think he goes out there hoping the bills lose. he has to have some pride.

Crisis
03-04-2007, 04:23 AM
Crisis thinks the answer sounds an awful lot like the black bear.

~ Crisis

Tiburon1724
03-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Henry isn't the kind of upstanding individual Marv wants on his team.

JJamezz
03-04-2007, 10:23 AM
George likes spicy chicken!

Carlton Bailey
03-04-2007, 10:31 AM
George likes spicy chicken!

Why would George steal from the Yankees?

JJamezz
03-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Why would George steal from the Yankees?

Hey, look. Hank's got a new boyfriend. Jimmy's not threatened by Hank's sexuality. Jimmy's happy for Hank.

Canadian'eh!
03-04-2007, 10:49 AM
We are going to resign Travis Henry. The Answer is aware that Richard Jauron likes grinding physical backs. Mcgahee wasn't THE ANSWER and this offense is going to be rockin with screen plays for 30+ yards with TH as the starting RB in 2007!

Henry is also a better blocker and pass catcher, just needs to stay aware from 14 year old girls in his 2nd Bills tenure.

~The Answer

2 things.

1) referring to yourself in the 3rd person is worn out and stupid. not to mention really annoying.

2) for a guy calling himself the answer, you sure dont' have a lot of them. Henry is NOT coming back to Buffalo. He was insulted when we drafted McGahee and sulked for a year and demanded out. why int he world would he come back when we aren't about to pay him millions more than some other team.