PDA

View Full Version : We should do in the draft what we did

acehole
03-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Draft all LB's....Ok if we pick WILLIS IN THE FIRST ROUND What 2nd and 3rd round LB's would you draft then? Keep inmind they want pass rushers...
Go!
1 Willis
2?
3?

njsue
03-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Nose Tackle. Tim Anderson does not cut it. The bills need another Pat Williams like player.

Secondary is toast right now. Mcgee is too small. Nate Clements is gone. The bills secondary will be TORCHED.

YardRat
03-04-2007, 11:03 AM
2nd round - Brandon Siler, Florida

acehole
03-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Nose Tackle. Tim Anderson does not cut it. The bills need another Pat Williams like player.

Secondary is toast right now. Mcgee is too small. Nate Clements is gone. The bills secondary will be TORCHED.

Hey sue I know play along.....

Canadian'eh!
03-04-2007, 11:05 AM
2- Brandon Siler (assuming Poz and timmons are gone)
3- Rufus Alexander (if he's available)

njsue
03-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey sue I know play along.....

I would if I knew the college draftees better.

YardRat
03-04-2007, 11:13 AM
3rd - Stewart Bradley, Nebraska

Devin
03-04-2007, 11:13 AM
I would not be opposed to that.

Willis and Poz 1-2.

Assuming Marv brings in a new body at DT.

Michael82
03-04-2007, 12:16 PM
I would not be opposed to that.

Willis and Poz 1-2.

Assuming Marv brings in a new body at DT.
:drool: The LBs would be set for a while!!!

acehole
03-04-2007, 12:30 PM
:drool: The LBs would be set for a while!!!

Thats my point. We are set at the secondary assuming Yobooty works out.If not a vet fa is not out of the question until he is ready.

We are young at DT...so why not the LB's?

Devin
03-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Draft all LB's....Ok if we pick WILLIS IN THE FIRST ROUND What 2nd and 3rd round LB's would you draft then? Keep inmind they want pass rushers...
Go!
1 Willis
2?
3?

Willis and Siler are both MLB's, so if we draft Willis one id go Poz round 2 (assuming hes there of course, hes been everywhere from late 1st to mid 2nd). You have Ellison as a backup at OLB, id probably go OLB again in round 3. I like Stewart Bradley from Nebraska. Big run-stuffing SAM backer. Bradley could drop who knows.

With the starting rotation (assuming TKO would be cut or traded)

OLB: Angelo Crowell
MLB: Patrick Willis
OLB: Poz

Backups: Ellison, Bradley

1. Willis
2. Poz
3. Bradley

Of course the above is only following your question. I dont believe there is any chance this happens.

YardRat
03-04-2007, 12:51 PM
I don't think there's any chance Poz lasts into the second round.

Starters...Crowell-Willis-Spikes/Ellison
Back-Ups...Bradley/Haggan-Siler-Ellison(If Spikes is kept and performs)/DiGiorgio or Manning

It would mean a change of position for DiGiorgio in a way, but I wouldn't mind going young with the LB corps and lots of flexibility.

acehole
03-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Devin that would be sick Lb core.
With that additional pass rush...
Yobooty would do fine.

Willis and Siler are both MLB's, so if we draft Willis one id go Poz round 2 (assuming hes there of course, hes been everywhere from late 1st to mid 2nd). You have Ellison as a backup at OLB, id probably go OLB again in round 3. I like Stewart Bradley from Nebraska. Big run-stuffing SAM backer. Bradley could drop who knows.

With the starting rotation (assuming TKO would be cut or traded)

OLB: Angelo Crowell
MLB: Patrick Willis
OLB: Poz

Backups: Ellison, Bradley

1. Willis
2. Poz
3. Bradley

Of course the above is only following your question. I dont believe there is any chance this happens.

Devin
03-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I don't think there's any chance Poz lasts into the second round.

Starters...Crowell-Willis-Spikes/Ellison
Back-Ups...Bradley/Haggan-Siler-Ellison(If Spikes is kept and performs)/DiGiorgio or Manning

It would mean a change of position for DiGiorgio in a way, but I wouldn't mind going young with the LB corps and lots of flexibility.

Probably not and even if he did he certainly wouldnt last long.