PDA

View Full Version : GB to Land Randy Moss for Aaron Rogers? Pats in the mix too

X-Era
03-04-2007, 11:28 AM
MOSS-TO-PACKERS TALK HEATING UP

A source with knowledge of the situation tells us that the Oakland Raiders and the Green Bay Packers are continuing to work toward a trade that would send Randy Moss to the place at which he pretended to moon the home fans two years ago.

As we reported a few days ago, the Raiders wanted a first-round pick. The Packers offered quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The talks were on hold while the Raiders courted Jeff Garcia. Now, the talk has resumed, and we're told that it will likely be either Rodgers or a second-round pick that goes to Oakland for Moss.

Stay tuned. Other teams still possibly in the mix are the Jags and the suddenly Redskinesque Patriots.

:clap: gotta love the term Redskineque :lol:

Talk0fNewYork
03-04-2007, 11:31 AM
I wouldn't even want that piece of **** on my team!

TacklingDummy
03-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Favre has 2-3 years left in him. Smart move to ditch Rodgers.

Talk0fNewYork
03-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Rodgers is terrible, they would have been better off keeping Nall.

Mr. Pink
03-04-2007, 12:03 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again....I DO NOT want to see Moss in this division with Brady. I cannot emphasize that enough. Hopefully the Welker signing dissuades them from making a trade for Moss.

Hopefully Miami decides not to match the deal too...if the deal is matched and Welker remains a Fin...I can definitely see the Pats making an offer for Moss. Having 2 1st round picks affords you certain luxuries.

Canadian'eh!
03-04-2007, 12:23 PM
I take PFT reports with a grain of salt......

Moss to GB seems like a great fit.... but apparently if Moss won't renegotiate to lower his cap #, he doesn't fit under their cap...

I've heard NE rumors too.

Michael82
03-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Moss in Green Bay? That would just be wrong. Wasn't he the piece of **** that pretended to moon the fans and did all kinds of things to piss them off? :rofl:

Scumbag College
03-04-2007, 12:37 PM
I bet Al Davis really likes Calvin Johnson and wants to draft him 1st over Quinn or Russell.

TacklingDummy
03-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Moss in Green Bay? That would just be wrong. Wasn't he the piece of **** that pretended to moon the fans and did all kinds of things to piss them off? :rofl:

Character only goes as far as the next Touchdown he scores.

gr8slayer
03-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Sucks for the Packers. I think I would rather have Aaron Rodgers on my team. At least he has passion for the game.

Jimbuktu
03-04-2007, 02:26 PM
I would love to watch Favre and Moss on the same team. It would be a ton of fun.

Goobylal
03-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Personally I think Moss is in serious decline. That being said, I do NOT want to see him traded to the Pats and find out otherwise.

The Spaz
03-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Character only goes as far as the next Touchdown he scores.

Which was how many last year? If the guy is so great and a me player why couldn't he make it happen himself?

The Spaz
03-04-2007, 03:10 PM
I would love to watch Favre and Moss on the same team. It would be a ton of fun.

Favre would kick his fake thug ass to the moon.

YardRat
03-04-2007, 03:14 PM
I hope he does end up a Packer, because I don't want to see him twice a year with the Pats.

TacklingDummy
03-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Which was how many last year? If the guy is so great and a me player why couldn't he make it happen himself?

And who did he have throwing to him?

I don't care what anyone says about character but if Moss had on a Bills uniform on Sundays you all would be cheering for him.

skinsfan
03-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Watchin Favre and Moss connect would be awesome, but lets hope there is no more of this :crack:

Elminster
03-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Raiders would be robbing the Pack blind with that trade. Unloading a cancer for a QB so they can draft Calvin Johnson is actually smart. Now if only they'd do something for that offensive line.

I actually wouldn't mind Moss on the Pats. That team is predicated on chemistry, and he'd send that to hell in a handbasket in short order...

The Spaz
03-04-2007, 05:33 PM
And who did he have throwing to him?

I don't care what anyone says about character but if Moss had on a Bills uniform on Sundays you all would be cheering for him.

Randy Moss isn't great. He disappeared when Culpepper went away and Culpepper sucked too. Great players make things happen regardless. I would not cheer for him. I would be happy if we won but not because of him.

Bert102176
03-04-2007, 10:27 PM
hey spaz 1st off ya need a QB that can stay off their back and get the ball in the air and well the Raiders didn't have that, still don't lol

The Answer
03-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Tom Brady has worked magic with no name receivers his entire career, you add a legit weapon like Randy Moss and look out - might be exactly what moss needs to jumpstart his career after being banished to the black hole of the NFL the last few years.

Terrance "Toast" Mcgee - You're on notice!

~The Answer

gr8slayer
03-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Tom Brady has worked magic with no name receivers his entire career, you add a legit weapon like Randy Moss and look out - might be exactly what moss needs to jumpstart his career after being banished to the black hole of the NFL the last few years.

Terrance "Toast" Mcgee - You're on notice!

~The Answer
No name WR's? Branch? Givens? Three TE's that could start on almost any other team. Dillon, Maroney. The guy has had plenty of talent around him in the past.

BTW. One mediocre season does not warrant the name "toast."

Typ0
03-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Raiders would be robbing the Pack blind with that trade. Unloading a cancer for a QB so they can draft Calvin Johnson is actually smart. Now if only they'd do something for that offensive line.

I actually wouldn't mind Moss on the Pats. That team is predicated on chemistry, and he'd send that to hell in a handbasket in short order...

Raiders would be getting absolutely nothing.

The Answer
03-04-2007, 10:56 PM
No name WR's? Branch? Givens? Three TE's that could start on almost any other team. Dillon, Maroney. The guy has had plenty of talent around him in the past.

BTW. One mediocre season does not warrant the name "toast."

Toast is most certainly a liability now that Clements is gone - made him look much better than he certainly is, and if we don't get a vet like Ty Law to replace him look for Toast to be a target all season long.

~The Answer