PDA

View Full Version : How you doing from a Pats fan

radilan
03-04-2007, 02:19 PM
You seemed to have upgrated your OL and must be happy with this. What kind of deal are you hoping to get with McGahee? If he's not happy its better to get rid of him. He should be worth a 2nd.
With your first round pick, what direction do you need to go...defense?
Any other FA's you are looking at that you know of.

Good luck except against us and I do hope you make the playoffs. Really!

YardRat
03-04-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm well, thank you for asking. And you?

radilan
03-04-2007, 03:31 PM
I am fine.
I was asking how you think the Bills will do this year.

gr8slayer
03-04-2007, 03:36 PM
I am fine.
I was asking how you think the Bills will do this year.
NO telling. Were too young and unproven to say "yeah well be a dominant team" or yeah "well suck balls." If we can improve upon last year we should start competing for the AFCE. It will all come down to how well we can do on draft day IMO.

YardRat
03-04-2007, 03:43 PM
:D

It was nice to snag a couple of guards right off the bat to upgrade our o-line, that should help the offense. I'm hoping Walker plays guard, anyway...I'm not too comfortable with him at RT and would prefer to see Pennington stay there.

I'd take a second for McGahee without blinking, but would accept a third. Nothing after Day 1, though.

With the holes created by the departure of Clements and Fletcher, I'm assuming we're going defense in the first. LB or CB. If McGahee gets traded, RB becomes part of the mix.

I'd like to see another player come in via FA at one of the three positions I mentioned above. Samuels is probably out of the question, but I could live with Hood or Harper. Some are pushing for June at LB.

A couple of nice moves by the Pats over the weekend, I have to admit your team is still the best in the division at this point, maybe even the conference. It would be nice for us to get back into the playoffs again, but I wouldn't be surprised if we made little gain, or even slightly regressed, from a win-loss standpoint.

Not to be rude, and I hope your players stay injury-free, but again I have to be honest...I wish some year (preferably '07) New England pulls a crash and burn and drops to the bottom of the league.

:D

radilan
03-04-2007, 06:22 PM
I think as long as T Brady is around we make the playoff; anything after that is gravy. It feels nice to be on the top instead of looking up all those years.
You had a nice run during your SB years.
Its impossible to root for either the Fish or Jets.
You should be able to get a playmaker this year to help you.
Good luck again guys

TigerJ
03-04-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm counting the Bills being better next year, but then most fans of most teams think that unless like the Dolphins they just got a new coach and they're changing a lot of stuff. Whether that pans out or not depends a lot on what the Bills do on defense in what remains of free agency and the draft, and how the McGahee situation evolves. The Bills really should be much better on offence with even an average running back given the upgrades on the offensive line. It's too ealy to say on defense. Buffalo lost an excellent CB in Clements. Fletcher was something of a liability in the running game, but excellent in the passing game. Who will they get to replace those two. What's going to happen with Spikes, and if he is traded, who eventually replaces him? Can we get some sort of upgrade at defensive tackle, both from McCargo's return and a little bigger, stronger tackle to play on the nose (one technique)? The potential is ther to get better, but to do that the Bills will have to play their cards right.