PDA

View Full Version : Pat Kirwan has us taking M Lynch!

X-Era
03-04-2007, 05:01 PM
I think this move is highly likely.

Heres the link:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10038014

Its a bit goofy that he says its too early for us to take Patrick Willis and then has a team taking him 2 picks later, also he has Leon Hall drafted right after us.

Regardless, having those 3 available at our pick should make the front office very very happily undecided.

The only downside is Okoye going before our slot.

My dream 1st round would be one of the following assuming no other FA pickups:

Lynch, Hall, Okoye, Willis

I think were poised to get one hell of a prospect, its exciting to be a Bills fan.

Elminster
03-04-2007, 05:12 PM
I doubt it, especially if we resign A-Train. With him, we'd just need a RB to split time(initially) and not carry the load i.e. we wouldn't have to spend our first for Marshawn Lynch and could get a rawer prospect in the 2nd...

jpdex12
03-04-2007, 05:23 PM
I doubt it, especially if we resign A-Train. With him, we'd just need a RB to split time(initially) and not carry the load i.e. we wouldn't have to spend our first for Marshawn Lynch and could get a rawer prospect in the 2nd...

Let's just say that any one fo them would help our team significantly.

SquishDaFish
03-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Id be happy with any of them. Personally I hope we fill our CB need in FA somehow so we can lean towards one of the other 3 or Okoye if he is there.

Mahdi
03-04-2007, 06:27 PM
This offense is not designed to just have any Rbs splitting time in the backfield.... Levy wants his #1 back who can do it all and thats what Fairchild is used to having... ie Faulk and Jackson. This offense needs that type of RB and now that we have the OL Lynch is the missing piece. And now that both the Browns and the Lions have filled their voids at RB, its very likely to see both Peterson and Lynch fall to us. In that case I would still take Lynch.

YardRat
03-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Who did Kirwan have us picking last year?

SABURZFAN
03-04-2007, 06:42 PM
i'm not sold on lynch being the #12 pick in the draft.there are other RB's we could consider later in the draft.

Pinkerton Security
03-04-2007, 07:21 PM

...such as Pittman from Ohio state? That'd be pretty nasty IMO, either Hall, Okoye or Willis in Rd. 1 and then Pittman rd. 2!!

GO BILLS!!

how come the draft seems so far away...

jpdex12
03-04-2007, 07:29 PM
This offense is not designed to just have any Rbs splitting time in the backfield.... Levy wants his #1 back who can do it all and thats what Fairchild is used to having... ie Faulk and Jackson. This offense needs that type of RB and now that we have the OL Lynch is the missing piece. And now that both the Browns and the Lions have filled their voids at RB, its very likely to see both Peterson and Lynch fall to us. In that case I would still take Lynch.

Who did the Browns pick up? I'm hearing that the Lions had Tatum Bell up for a trade already. Don't know why. Anyone hear this?