• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Is Ty Law available?

The Answer thought that KC was going to cut him? Law firm is like a bottle of fine Italian wine - keeps getting better with age.

If he becomes available we need to make a move on this wily veteran. Definitely not the long term answer at CB, but he could be a short term fix in replacing Clements.

Also bring plenty of playoff experience to the table.

~The Answer
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Is Ty Law available?

No thanks.

Comment

• jamesiscool
      suck it fool.
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by The Answer
      The Answer thought that KC was going to cut him? Law firm is like a bottle of fine Italian wine - keeps getting better with age.

If he becomes available we need to make a move on this wily veteran. Definitely not the long term answer at CB, but he could be a short term fix in replacing Clements.

Also bring plenty of playoff experience to the table.

~The Answer
      last year he wouldn't even play unless he got top dollar. he's not going to come cheap nor is he the kind of guy that i want on my team (well the bills arent my team but you all get the idea here).

James
      Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think Law will age like an old fish - he'll begin to stink. I'm leery of old defensive backs after the Milloy and Vincent debacles.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

While I agree about old DB's, I'm pretty sure Law is still playing at the top of his game. I didn't see many Chiefs games during the year but I saw the playoff game where he picked Manning twice. We need a similar type of CB replacement to give Youboty another year or two experience before he starts.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
            While I agree about old DB's, I'm pretty sure Law is still playing at the top of his game. I didn't see many Chiefs games during the year but I saw the playoff game where he picked Manning twice. We need a similar type of CB replacement to give Youboty another year or two experience before he starts.
            Nothing new. He has been Mannings worst nightmare his whole career.

Comment

• Talk0fNewYork
              ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
              • Jan 2007

I'd take him for 1 year, but beyond that it 's not worth it.

Comment

• McBFLO
                • Mar 2003

Why does The Answer always refer to himself as "The Answer"? Kind of annoying...
                Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

Working...
                X